Boarding ships

I'm trying to make an outfit called {HANDGUNS} that increases your chances of capturing a ship but i can't figure out how to do it.Any Help?

------------------
Lance,Captain of the White Swan.

Either you make a new ship, or you change an existing ship's crew to a larger number than any other ship. If the cruisers have persay 8,000 crew, then make a ship with 14,000. As far as I know, there is no variable in EVO that makes the conquest of ships easier. The only thing that changes the chances is if you have a bigger crew than the other guy. Thus, you have more chance of overthrowing them.

Hope it helps.

------------------
Manager: Someone who makes nonsense sound reasonable.

Lance wrote:
_I'm trying to make an outfit called {HANDGUNS} that increases your chances of capturing a ship but i can't figure out how to do it.Any Help?
_

It can't be done, but wait for EVO 1.0.2 - it has a Marines outfit, which increases crew, which in turn increases your chances of capturing a ship.

------------------
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
-Gen. Jack Ripper, Dr. Strangelove

(This message has been edited by ColdFusion (edited 03-23-2000).)