WHOLE NEW EV PLUG WANT HELP NEED ORIGANAL WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to make a new plug and need some help. i need some origanal artwork for planets,
space docks, ships, and weapons. I will give credit to any work i use so please email me some
graphics. If you send ships or weapons please make the sprites and mask before you send them
to me. Also note that about half the ships need to be strange looking or alien like. I am going to
make whole thing into a replacement data file or gigantic plug I currently amcalling it- Sector X.
it will be a whole new universe in it self with one system from the origanal data file left some that
existing pilots can use it and you can removethe plug. Also i am planning getting help from about
2 or 3 other people to make a seperate mission plug for it. The mission plug is gonna have about
500 or so new missions and anyone with a good set of missions or a unique one please email me
them. And then a plug to maintain all your outfits and ships gained from the plug.

E-MAIL-------kitokuk@hotmail.com

------------------
"Admiral, how many people does it take before it becomes wrong? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take admiral?!-Captain Jean Luc Picard, Star Trek Insurrection

I see said the blind man to the deaf boy.-Some Dude

Up the creek without even a boat.- Krillin

"I feel compelled to point out that the enviromental anomalies may have trigged some rebellious instincts come among youth. Which could cloud everyone's judgement except mine"-Data
"And what do you say we should do?"-Dr. Crusher
"Saddle up! Lock and load!"-Data

Er, have you ever made a plugin before?

Some tips from the masters:

Try download some good, free graphics - (url="http://"http://www.grand-novice.com")Grand Novice Software(/url) is a good source.

You want someone else's missions in your plugin? Get serious - you gotta do creative work yourself.

Never use all caps anywhere.

------------------
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
-Gen. Jack Ripper, Dr. Strangelove

"Never use all caps anywhere"

Coldfusion: what did you mean by that?

Stryker: does your are you sure you can't do any graphics yourself? because that's a pretty big job. It would really be better if the guys you want to do the job be very enthusiastic and motivated about the work. Otherwise, its work... not fun. Still, I'd like to make a general call in light of your request.

Does anybody here have some good graphics programs, and if so... which ones?

------------------
Manager: Someone who makes nonsense sound reasonable.

My advice:

start small, build up, really define your vision before you do anything big -- otherwise you'll spend six months building it and then six years modifying and bug-fixing it.

------------------

M A R T I N • T U R N E R

Um, I'll do missions for you if you want.

Just email me at

maridian@metallica.com

with all the basic campaigns, and I'll structure it all out. I've become an expert at manipulating mission bits. 🙂

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

Zeta wrote:
_"Never use all caps anywhere"

Coldfusion: what did you mean by that?
_

Make that never use all caps unless you really want to shout. I was typing that on my school's Win NT network look what it did to my nicely coherent message.

------------------
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
-Gen. Jack Ripper, Dr. Strangelove

You need planet artwork, hm? My advice is to check out Velocity Art Override. Cosmic has the best planetary pics I've seen from a glance, you WON'T be disappointed with them. All he asks is that you give him due credit and a few other things (for example he asks for a copy of the plug you're using it for, no big deal), its a great place to check out. I believe Velocity Art Override has a link in the link section, you should go check it out.

UEC

------------------