Need graphic designer

I'm making a new plug in, but I'm stuck on graphics. I've already found a few good free ones, but I'm really short on weapon/outfit graphics, and I'll need a couple of ship ones as well. Because all plugs are freeware, I'm not willing to spend any money, but if anyone that can do a couple of halfway decent graphics is willing to become part of the team, I'd be very greatful. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

------------------
Luca Rescigno
"And may not every one of the stars or suns have as great a retinue of planets with moons to wait upon them as has our own Sun?"
-Christiaan Huygens

What kind of plug are you making? How many graphics do you need? I'll help out a bit, but I'm already working on some other projects. So, if it's a complete load of new outfits and sprites for your plug, then :frown: sorry.

Zat's it...

------------------
Sleep?! Oh yah... I did that last week.

I've already got a few free graphics from websites, so I'll only need about 5 ship graphics. However, there are very, very few good free pictures of weapons and outfits, so I'll need about 35 of those. This plug is a replacement plug, and currently the ships, weapons, outfits, and systems are in place. I still have to make spobs, missions, and graphics. Even if you're only able to make a couple, it would still be a big help.

------------------
Luca Rescigno
"And may not every one of the stars or suns have as great a retinue of planets with moons to wait upon them as has our own Sun?"
-Christiaan Huygens

I'm willing to help with anything, however, I'd only like to work if there are going to be results. I don't want to put in a bunch of work for anyone out who has zero experience and will probably never finish. So have you done plugs before and/or do you have a pretty good understanding of the resources?

------------------
Raddy

No beer and no TV make Homer something something...

(This message has been edited by Raddy (edited 03-09-2000).)

I'm sorry to say that I don't have a lot of experience, but I do have an idea that will allow me to make this plug-in successful and have good graphics without the risk of it becoming only a memory. Currently I'm working on it (or actually wishing I'd get less homework so I'd have time) with one other person. He's very kind and helpful, and I feel kind of bad since he's done almost all the work. What I can do is:
1. Complete the plug except for the graphics.
2. Port in original EV, EVO, and Plug-In graphics for placeholders.
3. Use that version for testing until it's fairly bug-free.
4. You can do the graphics once it's been thoroughly tested and it's ready.
5. If it dies, you haven't wasted much time.
6. If it lives (I hope!!!), I've got graphics and a lot more experience!
What do you think?

------------------
Luca Rescigno
-Christiaan Huygens

If you need my help then send me an email with your ideas.

------------------
Raddy

No beer and no TV make Homer something something...