new plug

I am stopping work on the old plug and am going to start work on a new plug.
The new plug currently features four different races, to be divided up into seperate governments. Any help that anyone would wish to be provided, I would be grateful.

------------------
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for I'm the meanest motherf----r in the valley!

Maestro wrote:

**I am stopping work on the old plug and am going to start work on a new plug.

The new plug currently features four different races, to be divided up into seperate governments. Any help that anyone would wish to be provided, I would be grateful.

You mean like Beta Testing? I'm currently testing Arena Plus and am working on Satori Station, but I could fit in another project. E-mail me if you have something to say.

------------------
"You all look like happy campers to me. In fact, you are happy campers. You always have been happy campers. As far as I'm concerned, you'll always be happy campers."

-Dan Quayle on a 1990 state trip to Samolia

I'll help. Just send me a e-mail on what you want me to do.
andrewnsutherland@hotmail.com

------------------
"Fine! I'll go play with myself! I'LL PLAY WITH MYSELF ALL NIGHT LONG!!" Cartman

That kinds of sounds like my Galactic Federation one. I'd be glad to give ideas and stuff for it. My email is maridian@metallica.com

Personally i think I'm excellent at making names for things, and i have the odd good description. Everything else I'm like most people here at. Great!

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

OctoberFost wrote:

Maestro wrote:

**I am stopping work on the old plug and am going to start work on a new plug.

You mean like Beta Testing? I'm currently testing Arena Plus and am working on Satori Station, but I could fit in another project. E-mail me if you have something to say.

Umm beta testing is when you have a plug "finished" and you pass it out to a small (usually...) group of people and have them check for bugs and make sure it works on their computers....

I am guessing that "going to start work on a new plug" does not mean he is ready for beta......

------------------
Unix for business
Linux for development
BeOS for media
Mac OS for productivity
Windows for solitaire

When I am finished with the plug I will let you guys Beta test it if you fill like you want to.

------------------
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for I'm the meanest motherf----r in the valley!