I need to know how to get lots of money when you are weak?

how do you get lots of money.

------------------

Kill lots of guys and explore because in every screen there is at least one rock pile, hole, money bag, or treasure chest.

------------------
Matthew

And pick up everything you find lying on the ground: apples, armor and weapons, etc.
No matter how small, you can sell it all to earn more money. The more money you get,
the better weapon/armor you can get, which allows you to kill harder things, which
usually give more gold/better equipment for you to sell, which lets you buy...

The cycle continues.

Or you can grab yourself one of the cheats out there and give yourself millions of
gold. But personally, I won't pay $25 if I'm just going to cheat. My dollars are
worth more than that, heh.

------------------
Shoot 'em with everything you've got. If anything still lives, shoot 'em again.

Originally posted by Stark Bledfast:
**And pick up everything you find lying on the ground: apples, armor and weapons, etc.
No matter how small, you can sell it all to earn more money. The more money you get,
the better weapon/armor you can get, which allows you to kill harder things, which
usually give more gold/better equipment for you to sell, which lets you buy...

The cycle continues.

Or you can grab yourself one of the cheats out there and give yourself millions of
gold. But personally, I won't pay $25 if I'm just going to cheat. My dollars are
worth more than that, heh.

Very true. My money is worth more than that. The best thing to do is to use it to its fullest, then have fun cheating.

------------------
Zing, Zang, Zoon. What
more can be said

why is this month old topic alive again?..........

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'

why is this month old topic alive again?..........

Because only good topics die young. Thus it is only fitting that this thread continually
be revived...

------------------

i was looking through the topics to find where which ringer was and I found this. I mean who am i to argue with stark bledfast.

------------------

I mean who am i to argue with stark bledfast.

None of your business!

Heh, sorry. If I posted something you disagreed with, feel free to respond or
argue with me. I don't bite.. much.

As with most people I'm just here to learn, help, and of course enjoy myself.

------------------

I meant who am i to argue when you say that the good threads should be revived. Its been nearly 6 months since this started.

------------------

I meant who am i to argue when you say that the good threads should be revived. Its been nearly 6 months since this started.

Ahhh. Well you see my post was merely a play on the old song, "Only the good die young."

You see, this thread was started back in November. It was inactive for over 2 months
when it was "revived" for no real good reason(ie, the thread had been exhausted and
nothing "new" was added to it).

The moderator, ArcAngel Counterstrike, asked why the inactive thread had resurfaced
and I made the aside that since "only the good threads die young" this one had to be
revived. The not so subtle point was that this wasn't a "good thread" and thus
didn't die young. If this were a good thread, by my jesting it would have stayed dead
after it became inactive.

And just so that I am perfectly clear I do not in any way condone reviving old threads.
"Good" or "bad." Let them have rest!

------------------

(swordsmen only) grurk in the swordsmans guild will pay you 40 gp for goblins, and they're easy fights no matter what level you're at.
(rangers) this is sort of cheating, but I know there's some type of unlimited money trick out there

------------------

okay, hopefully this will be the final post on this topic (maybe someone can close it after this)

the unlimited money thing for the rangers is that you can buy herbs and crap from Norgha village. 1 south and 1 east of Norgha village is Fungus' Getaway. Norgha sells everything to you at half the price you can get them at other places, and Fungus buys everything for normal price. because of this, you can by stuff from norgha and double your cash within a minute.

NO ONE POST ANYTHING ON THIS TOPIC ANYMORE!!!

Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day.

------------------
Excuse me sir. Seeing as how the VP is such a VIP, shouldn't we keep the PC on the QT, because if it leaks to the VC, you'll end up MIA, and then we'll all be put on KP.
-Cronauer, Good Morning Vietnam

Actually there is a much better way. Go to gwyden using gatestones where they sell everey thing for twice the price.

------------------
Oh, you fools! Are you to ignorant to see the pattern? Your whole history makes sense only by positing the four most far-fetched twistings and contradiction to human nature! Could any race be so suicidal and have survived so long? From the Merrimac to Skylab in one century? The pace of progress yanks you ahead faster than you can run. Do you not notice!?
-Rashka

Originally posted by EmuHunter25:
**Actually there is a much better way. Go to gwyden using gatestones where they sell everey thing for twice the price.

Surely it would be more useful to find a shop that bought everything for twice the price...

<spiffo looks sheepish and stops stirring now>

Spiffo

------------------

Mages(all kinds) and red thieves provide a lot of gold and aren't an especially difficult fight (depending on what level you're at). Also kill groups of monsters that are camped somewhere, they tend to have chests with nice amounts of treasure in them.

------------------
"it cannot be seen, cannot be felt, cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills, and empty holes it fills
It comes first and follows after, ends life, kills laughter"-Golum's riddle, the hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkien

Fungus and Gwyden Camp both have double prices.