Scrubs, Veterans, and OVERLORDS?!

What are these things. I keep seeing them on diffent people. Does anybody know if I can change my name to something other than a floor washer?
😕

Zeta

------------------

" frottez " est au-dessous de 20 poteaux, l'" vétéran " est plus de 20, " Overlord " est un modérateur, et " le scrutateur central " est administrateur.

-A "Scrub" is someone who has posted under 20 posts.
-A "Vetran" is someone with 20+ posts to their name.
-An "Overlord" is a board moderator.

Of course, some poeple will be scrubs FOREVER (I think Nash is an example of this), due to the wishes of the Overlords.

------------------
To each his own,
U-99

I have 1 more post to go before I'm a vetran 🙂

------------------
To each his own,
U-99

Thanks a lost guys.

(Andrew... I know spanish, spanglish, and english. Not french). Thanks anyway.

Zeta

------------------

Zeta wrote:
**Thanks a lost guys.

(Andrew... I know spanish, spanglish, and english. Not french). Thanks anyway.

Zeta

spanglish??? 😕

------------------
To each his own,
U-99

Spanglish: A cultural mix of english and spanish. It's sounds like a spanish and american saying the same word in both languages. 🙂

P.S.
Some people in europe really speak it. Mostly on shows though.

Zeta

------------------

Anyone please tell me how can I become an Overlord(if i can)?

------------------

You can only be an overlord if you're a board moderator...unless you have inside friends at Ambrosia, you ain't gonna be one... sorry.

------------------
"Where'd you get those
coconuts?

Bozorg wrote:
**Anyone please tell me how can I become an Overlord(if i can)?

Board moderators are appointed by the admin (Andrew Welch). You get offered moderator status by him, or another ambrosia staff member if they're certain the locks on the door are secure ;), you could ask him, but not while you're a scrub, and only if you're good 🙂

------------------
--blackhole

(url="http://"mailto:blackhole@mac.com")mailto:blackhole@mac.com(/url)blackhole@mac.com