Conquering Planets

I once tried taking over the galaxy. In the end, I did it. But the thing that bothered me was that once you killed all those ships, from the planets, nothing but a measly little credit bar comes every day. No special privileges or changes happen at all (e.g. free ships, free commodoties, the planet owing special mention of you in the intro text).
I have no idea what it would take on this one (as conquering planets doesn't seem affect any other parts of the plot), but it's something I've been dying to see. Any Ideas?

Zeta

------------------

Actually, there are values you can enter in the AvailRecord field of the Mďsn resource that enable a mission only when either the player has dominated one system or dominated the system at which the mission is available. So something could definitely be done to make a mission available when every stellar is dominated. Or a set of missions that appear as the player dominates gradually more of the galaxy. Certain missions could appear when the player has dominated certain portions of UE space, or the whole Crescent etc. Perhaps this is a detail people can include in plugs on the way...

Bubbles

------------------
Bubbles

My friend is working on a plug called "Overlord"... It uses this stuff. The plot goes something like this (Against my wishes he made it for original EV): The Rebellion and Confederacy unite to overthrow your rule. Neat, huh?

------------------
"Where'd you get those
coconuts?