Red Xichrons!!!

Hi everyone. I'm back. I'd like to shout out to spamguy: Thanks a lot for the help with "signs". Well, I need help with something else now. Could someone please tell me how to make red xichrons look like orange xichrons, but really be red? Like in level 3: Western Reaches. Thanks!! 😕

------------------

There are two ways to get red Xichrons.
1: You get one after every 100 normal xichrons you get.
2: Finding free ones (rare in normal levels)

So, you can't make red xichrons look like normal xichrons; you must have just hit another 100 xichrons. Hope this helps!

Make a red xicron and put an orange one on top of it.

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

Er, dunno...when they start spinning, as they do when you play the game, any difference in spin rates would be a giveaway.

------------------
MAGNETIC POEM #14.4 (1/3/00)
love is
the searching below
one's tiny expecations

There is also the red glow. A normal xichron with a reddish glow would also give it away.

What about a chest full of 99 xichrons with one xichron outside the chest? If you hide the chest behind scenery, you can make it look like one xichron.

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

Chests with xichrons in them don't work, I've tried.

Originally posted by Thok:
Chests with xichrons in them don't work, I've tried.

Hey Thok. Could you tell me how to make your knew boss? Please?
Thanks. 🙂

------------------

Nooo!! I will not be defeated! Make a "Red Ruins II" scenery object in the Foreground. Put a red xichron behind it where it is not visible. Put a gold one near it, where it is visible. Inside the window perhaps. Then it will work!

Thok, tell us about your boss on the webboards.

------------------