The EVMP Confusion

I am interested, and i am sure lots of others are too, how many working projects for Multiplayer or otherwise enhanced EV. Information is disticntly hard to come by. If you are doing a project of MP EV that you think is feasible please reply. I am not asking for any detailed information so don't get snotty with me or I'll delete your message. That's why this is posted on this board.

As far as I can see there are two: The one that Chris Burns and Scurvy are working on that seems to be very hush-hush with Scurvy being particularly bitchy about giving out information, and the one Aeon Productions seems to be starting. Any info appreciated.

------------------
Mazca

Moderator, EV Developer's Corner.

'If all else fails, use some molegrips and a hacksaw'.
mazca@bigfoot.com
AIM: Mazca13

](http://www.jpw.op.nu "External link")

I am interested, and i am sure lots of others are too, how many working
projects for Multiplayer or otherwise enhanced EV. Information is
disticntly hard to come by. If you are doing a project of MP EV that you
think is feasible please reply. I am not asking for any detailed
information so don't get snotty with me or I'll delete your message.
That's why this is posted on this board.

😛 Maybe I'll delete "your" post 😛 😉

As far as I can see there are two: The one that Chris Burns and Scurvy
are working on that seems to be very hush-hush with Scurvy being
particularly bitchy about giving out information, and the one Aeon
Productions seems to be starting. Any info appreciated.

I don't know if Aeon is actually working on one.

Look, I'm not being hush-hush by my choice alone, but our entire group decided on it.

There's currently a web page for it, and as time goes by, it will be available to the public, but right now, all there is is confidential info on it (info about ideas, coding, a few samples that we'll be using) that we don't want available to the public. When we want people to know more, we'll make more info available to the public, but why make you drool now when all you'll have to do is wait? All we have right now is a bunch of cool ideas (which we know will work) but the majority still isn't done.

The only thing more I can give you is we have about 7 people in our group. We have a few guys who are extremely well versed with C++ (a few have games made, one or two have worked for other companies), one guy who's well versed with Assembly, one guy who's an expert with TCP/IP Protocol, and one guy who has this radical new idea on how to make this multiplayer game, and will be coding this work for genius.

Release date: Unknown
Actual Names of guys: Confidential
When other people will be able to get more info on it: Unknown.

As far as I know, we're the only group that actually has a group of solid experienced programmers working on the project, and actually has a decent shot at doing this, I could be wrong, but I don't know of any others.

This is the last time I'll be saying anything about the project for a while.

There? How was that? Any better? I don't care 😛

CS

That has cleared it up, thanks. If it's true about all these programmes etc you have my support, this sounds like it's gonna work. 🙂

Mazca

I'm drooling anyway 😛