UE Cruiser Help

Okay... I've figured out the Igadzra mission start (however if someone could give me some tips on the Adgzari warship hunt, that'd be great), now I'm at the start of the UE Cruiser missions. Is there any single set location to find Anna Balashova (I know she's on the Nadir)? Any tips you could give me? Thanks.

First off, in case you haven't been yet, welcome to the boards, Kid Charlemagne! Crack open a can of your favorite beverage and have a look around: there's a lot to be had here. 🙂

Second, as to where to find Anna Balashova, well, begin your quest at Freeport in the Riomor System. The station may hold some answers there...;)

@warlord-mike, on Aug 13 2008, 08:49 PM, said in UE Cruiser Help:

First off, in case you haven't been yet, welcome to the boards, Kid Charlemagne! Crack open a can of your favorite beverage and have a look around: there's a lot to be had here. 🙂

Thank you! I've already been welcomed several times, but a few more couldn't hurt! It's nice to see civil people on the internet. I've been a frequent of Bungie.net for a while, and to put it in terms applicable here, it's pretty much the equivalent of the Iothe system. Not pleasant.

Second, as to where to find Anna Balashova, well, begin your quest at Freeport in the Riomor System. The station may hold some answers there...;)

THANK YOU! I've been searching around all over and losing my mind. I was about to land there, but I didn't realize that I was welcome, and I accidentally hit the "demand tribute" button. Didn't go over too well. 😊

@kid-charlemagne, on Aug 13 2008, 08:12 PM, said in UE Cruiser Help:

Okay... I've figured out the Igadzra mission start (however if someone could give me some tips on the Adgzari warship hunt, that'd be great), now I'm at the start of the UE Cruiser missions. Is there any single set location to find Anna Balashova (I know she's on the Nadir)? Any tips you could give me? Thanks.

If you haven't found the Azdgari warship yet, check down by Reban or Racet, one of those uninhabited systems.