More Adgari Confusion!

Okay, Been a long time fan of the game, but havn't touched it in a long time. I'm doing the adgari string and I've got to the mission where I'm suppose to take the prototype azdra with the new shield generator to someplace dangerous, however thats as specific as it gets. I've taken in on numerous raiding missions but when i go back to Xarnes the mission wont move forward. I've obviously forgotten what to do now.

This post has been edited by Crazy Lepton : 03 August 2008 - 10:40 PM

@crazy-lepton, on Aug 3 2008, 10:39 PM, said in More Adgari Confusion!:

Okay, Been a long time fan of the game, but havn't touched it in a long time. I'm doing the adgari string and I've got to the mission where I'm suppose to take the prototype azdra with the new shield generator to someplace dangerous, however thats as specific as it gets. I've taken in on numerous raiding missions but when i go back to Xarnes the mission wont move forward. I've obviously forgotten what to do now.

Um...well, Now I feel like an idiot. The ship finally got blown up. The plot is moving along fine now. Well on the bright side, now the whole net knows that I'm an idiot. I don't have to hide it anymore.

This post has been edited by Crazy Lepton : 03 August 2008 - 11:46 PM

Heh, yeah the idea is that the prototype gets blown up pretty quick but that doesn't necessarily happen.

Welcome to the boards 🙂

Welcome to the boards Crazy Lepton!

Heh, yeah the idea is that the prototype gets blown up pretty quick but that doesn't necessarily happen.

doesn't the thing have 2400 sheild recharge?!?