Deadly Combat Rating

So I have done quite a few searches and I haven't found what I am looking for. I am trying to figure out the number of kills needed to reach a deadly combat rating. According to my pilotlog I have over 10000 kills. Any ideas?

According to the EVOBible it's 12,800. You've got a few thousand more to go.

Edit: The EVOBible is quite easy to read. You should have a copy of it in your EVO folder, within another folder called Plugin Developers.

Also, while your signature image is nice, board guidelines state no images in signatures. 🙂

This post has been edited by Callide : 22 December 2007 - 05:12 PM

Voinian ships have relatively large crews and are great for building your combat rating. Just a couple of cruisers and some frigates and you should reach deadly.

Thanks for all the help. 🙂

@callide, on Dec 22 2007, 05:10 PM, said in Deadly Combat Rating:

Also, while your signature image is nice, board guidelines state no images in signatures. 🙂

Alanna had an image in the sig? How's that possible? I thought that feature had been disabled during ASW's early days of using InvisionBoard.

@coraxus, on Dec 23 2007, 11:54 AM, said in Deadly Combat Rating:

Alanna had an image in the sig? How's that possible? I thought that feature had been disabled during ASW's early days of using InvisionBoard.

Dunno how it's possible, Cor. But I've seen a handful just this past year, so it happens.