Strand Mission Spoilers?

Just wondering if there are any good sites which detail the Strand missions as well as http://www.andrew.cm...site/index.html documents the UE and Voinian missions. Actually, such level of detail isn't required. My main issue is that I would like to know if I finished the string. I'm currently playing Azdgari with the EVO Nova version and from googling, I thought there was going to be some sort of big galaxy redefining battle. What I got was one raid on Igadzra where I can to destroy a bunch of Igazras, but that didn't seem to be the big finish.

I'd also like to know if there was a Triple Agent plugin for the Nova version of EVO? As well as the Easy Voinian plugin (which lets you do the Voinain missions even after recueing the defector), yea, I wasn't smart enough to do both at the same time.

Finally, anybody know if the Azdgari Warship has more mass than a normal Crescent Warship? I can buy an Azdara bay, but can't seem to fit one on my warship at 180 tons. I have 3 phase and one neutron turret, no secondary weapons, and just a few essentials like scopes and fuel tanks. Dumping the Crecent fighter bay and getting a bunch of mass expansions still doesn't even get me close and the Azdgari Warship is supposed to have all the armaments of a Crescent Warship, Azdara bay, and still space left over.

If the mission completion text says 'you have completed one of Override's central objectives' or something to that extent, then you have finished the mission string related to that faction. The exceptions are the UE and the Miranu, who both have several quasi-independent mission strings.

Sorry I can't help you with a site, however. I would suggest EVula's survival guide, but the EVO section has been 'coming soon' in its entirety for years.