Zidagar String

Zidagar String

I just assasinated the human who was building the weapon for the idzadra and came back to terrrapin. There i was given my money. I had no missions after that. Then later I went to Zidigars bar. But the string doesnt continue where do i find the continuing storyline or is it over? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

When you finish a Strand string, you will have accomplished one of EVO's three objectives, which is to de-stabalize the Strand War, and you will receive a notice saying something like "You have completed one of EVO's three major objectives".

If you haven't gotten that notice, try going back to the bar where you got your money a few times, or back to place that specific mission started.

I noticed in EVO that sometimes you have to pay attention to the information they give at the initial part of the mission, because not all mission details are available after accepting a mission.

@callide, on Mar 24 2007, 08:19 PM, said in Zidagar String:

When you finish a Strand string, you will have accomplished one of EVO's three objectives, which is to de-stabalize the Strand War, and you will receive a notice saying something like "You have completed one of EVO's three major objectives".

If you haven't gotten that notice, try going back to the bar where you got your money a few times, or back to place that specific mission started.

I noticed in EVO that sometimes you have to pay attention to the information they give at the initial part of the mission, because not all mission details are available after accepting a mission.

Thanks i got it :laugh: