A.S.S Delusions HELP

Im new to the board but not the game.

Im new to the board but not the game. I joined cz i need to find out whether A.S.S Delusions is in Racet. Im doing the zidagar mission and i have popped in and out of Racet a million times and no a.s.s delusions. Please help 😞
I have a Crescent fighter, Deadly rating and decent indivisual in Zidagar rating. Im inregistered since i play this normally on nova and i downloaded this for the actual game.
Thanks
Aarth 😄 :ninja:

It should be down there, if not in Racet, close by if I remember correctly. Have you looked in the nearby uninhabited systems? The ship should hyper in after you enter the system. Good luck.

@callide, on Mar 14 2007, 01:27 AM, said in A.S.S Delusions HELP:

It should be down there, if not in Racet, close by if I remember correctly. Have you looked in the nearby uninhabited systems? The ship should hyper in after you enter the system. Good luck.

I have

It should be in Racet.

@aarth, on Mar 13 2007, 04:08 PM, said in A.S.S Delusions HELP:

Im new to the board but not the game. I joined cz i need to find out whether A.S.S Delusions is in Racet. Im doing the zidagar mission and i have popped in and out of Racet a million times and no a.s.s delusions. Please help 😞
I have a Crescent fighter, Deadly rating and decent indivisual in Zidagar rating. Im inregistered since i play this normally on nova and i downloaded this for the actual game.
Thanks
Aarth 😄 :ninja:

I'm not clear on a few things, I apologize, so, back to your original query:
Are you playing EVO unregistered?
Are you on a Mac or PC?
Are you playing EVO as a Nova plugin?

@callide, on Mar 14 2007, 11:03 PM, said in A.S.S Delusions HELP:

It should be in Racet.
I'm not clear on a few things, I apologize, so, back to your original query:
Are you playing EVO unregistered?
Are you on a Mac or PC?
Are you playing EVO as a Nova plugin?

unregistered
mac(course) :laugh:
im playin evo

Er, which mission is this exactly? I know of one mission in the Zidagar string where you are supposed to Hunt an Azdgari Warship somewhere along the 'rim', nowhere near the Racet system (which is way down in Igadzra space). The only mission I know of that sends you to Racet is the intro to the Azdgari string in which you're supposed to retrieve some cargo from a disabled Azdgari Arada.

This post has been edited by Guy : 16 March 2007 - 05:13 AM

@guy, on Mar 16 2007, 06:07 AM, said in A.S.S Delusions HELP:

Er, which mission is this exactly? I know of one mission in the Zidagar string where you are supposed to Hunt an Azdgari Warship somewhere along the 'rim', nowhere near the Racet system (which is way down in Igadzra space). .

thats it

Right, so uh, why are you looking in the Racet system? The ship is along the northern rim of the crescent.

This post has been edited by Guy : 16 March 2007 - 06:25 PM

other forums say its in racet

:huh: What other forums? I can assure you it really is along the northern rim and nowhere near Racet.

aarth: Guy is correct. I was not.

There is an Igadzra mission where the A.S.S. Delusions appears in Racet, maybe you're confusing the two. I didn't read your initial post well enough and didn't realize you were playing for Ziddy's.

@callide, on Mar 17 2007, 08:05 PM, said in A.S.S Delusions HELP:

aarth: Guy is correct. I was not.

There is an Igadzra mission where the A.S.S. Delusions appears in Racet, maybe you're confusing the two. I didn't read your initial post well enough and didn't realize you were playing for Ziddy's.

Thanks a bunch anyway.
I found him 2 jumps away from outpost maloch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 😉