2 exits

Hello. I today have 2 questions. Number 1 is: In all my levels, once I get to the bottom of the map, There's just plain backround. For example one I reach the bottom of a 250X50 map it doesn't stop. There's still backround, but it doesn't appear in the Mascot Editor. Can anyone help me make this dissapear? 😕 2. How do I make 2 exits: One going to one level another going to the other. Also, how do I make when you beat the level, you have an option wheather to go to one level or the other? Example: In the first Ferazel world the one you buy on the Ferazel's wand cd, in Hangnabit, when you beat it, you have an option to go to Obcification & Edification or you can go to Flash Freeze. Would anyone help me? Last thing: I want to shout out to "Thok" for helping me with "Red Xichrons". Thanks "Thok"! 🙂 Bye

------------------

Originally posted by rwh2001:
**Hello. I today have 2 questions. Number 1 is: In all my levels, once I get to the bottom of the map, There's just plain backround. For example one I reach the bottom of a 250X50 map it doesn't stop. There's still backround, but it doesn't appear in the Mascot Editor. Can anyone help me make this dissapear?😕 2. How do I make 2 exits: One going to one level another going to the other. Also, how do I make when you beat the level, you have an option wheather to go to one level or the other? Example: In the first Ferazel world the one you buy on the Ferazel's wand cd, in Hangnabit, when you beat it, you have an option to go to Obcification & Edification or you can go to Flash Freeze. Would anyone help me? Last thing: I want to shout out to "Thok" for helping me with "Red Xichrons". Thanks "Thok"! 🙂 Bye

2: Allright, you know how to make 1 exit right? You just type in the level# in the map node and set info 0 to the # of the node. same thing, #2 map node in the secont exit. Sorry for the bad explanation I will try to think of a better one.

------------------

Originally posted by rwh2001:
**Hello. I today have 2 questions. Number 1 is: In all my levels, once I get to the bottom of the map, There's just plain backround. For example one I reach the bottom of a 250X50 map it doesn't stop. There's still backround, but it doesn't appear in the Mascot Editor. Can anyone help me make this dissapear?

Ah, this drove me nuts at first.
Just use 8-4-6-5 to scroll.

------------------
Measuring energy in kilowatt-hours is as stupid as measuring distance in knot-seconds.

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**Ah, this drove me nuts at first.
Just use 8-4-6-5 to scroll.

What do you mean "8-4-6-5?" 😕

------------------

Use keypad keys 8, 4, 6, and 5 instead of the mouse to scroll. Then you will be able to scroll all the way to it. The mouse only scrolls partway, for weird unknown reasons.

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )