Court -20% credits Usurper rating

When I go to the Earth/Luna Bar some UE dude comes up to me and says I vilated some order and to go to (insert planet name here) When I get there They take 20% of my credits and I get some Usurper rating I'm on a mac and I'm running on a EVN to EVO engine

And is the Usurper rating good or bad? :huh:

"Usurper" rating is given to those who have dominated (some) planets in a system, but not all of them.
Odds are, you have space mines on your ship, which United Earth usually isn't happy with.

Now, if you actually received Usurper rating because of that mission...
...well, the port always was pretty buggy.

-Bob

Well I don't have any space mines I have 40 IFF decoders 4 phase turrets 2 SAD launchers 40 Azdaras a crsent bay 3 cresent fighters

all though I might have accedently picked one up when I was on a rampage tring to figure out what on EVN was a Azdara bay :laugh: :huh: <_< :blink:

Edit How do I get rid of it? Edit

This post has been edited by IT 000 : 07 May 2006 - 12:35 PM

@it-000, on May 7 2006, 08:31 PM, said in Court -20% credits Usurper rating:

Sell it at Gorky or Riomor.

I don't have space mines and yet I'm still being charged

I noticed this too, I think it might be an activating NCB bug. Lemme ask you this, have you bought the mines before in the past and then later sold them back? If you did, my guess is there wasn't a mission bit applied to what happens when the person sells the outfits, that's my only guess.

This post has been edited by Coraxus : 19 May 2006 - 10:28 AM

@it-000, on May 7 2006, 01:31 PM, said in Court -20% credits Usurper rating:

Well I don't have any space mines I have 40 IFF decoders 4 phase turrets 2 SAD launchers 40 Azdaras a crsent bay 3 cresent fighters

all though I might have accedently picked one up when I was on a rampage tring to figure out what on EVN was a Azdara bay :laugh: :huh: <_< :blink:

40 IFF decoders? what are you doing, decoding the galaxy or having 40 radar arrays? arent you only allowed one. 40 azdaras :blink:

@it-000, on May 7 2006, 12:31 PM, said in Court -20% credits Usurper rating:

You only need a single IFF decoder.