Override files corrupted?

Some graphics are missing

Hi!

I installed Override today, but I think the program files i downloaded are corrupted or something.
The files seem to be missing some resource forks because they are white default icons, not EV icons.

And when I run the game alle ships "info images" are blank. (Se attachment Attached File Picture2.png (49.36K)
Number of downloads: 60)

Both on the welcome screen and in the game when tabbing though the ships present, I do not see the ship's graphic and info, only white.

I think I've got the 1.0.0 version, but upgrading to 1.0.2 did not do the trick. Can someone lead me to a download that is working? (I run OS X 10.4.6 and allready installed and bought EV Nova)
Or maybe give me another solution?

best regards,
judith

1.0.2? There's only two versions of the port available: The official one and my one. I'm sure I don't need to tell you which one I'd recommend 😉

@guy, on May 14 2006, 04:00 AM, said in Override files corrupted?:

1.0.2? There's only two versions of the port available: The official one and my one. I'm sure I don't need to tell you which one I'd recommend 😉

Thank you for your excellent advice 🙂
(Why is the official download so buggy?)

judith

Well the ship target pics only got broken when Nova 1.0.9 came out. But as for everything else... I really can't answer that.

Hrm, just noticed someone's changed the file description for my port. Again. <_<