Strandless missions...

...are there any?

I know about the "bounty hunting" and the "Defend spöb" missions but is there actually a proper Strandless mission string?

According to the mission workbook that I use for mission references, the answer is no- other than the Azdgari,Igadzra, and Zidagar strings.

but they aren't they strands?
I'm talking about strand less

@cpt--mackyboy, on Apr 9 2006, 11:36 AM, said in Strandless missions...:

but they aren't they strands?
I'm talking about strand less

Flyboy answered it, the answer is no, unless you count the Fuzzie missions down on Feviry.

Yeah I though anout that one, but that still isn't a string.
Hey I have a great idea, make a plugin that creates a strandless mission string! Woohooo! Thanks god!

I made one a number of years ago but never released it. It adds a string where some strandless on Tibidat get organized and try to establish a legitimate government. They fight renegades and interact to some degree with humans. However, not everything they do is exactly on the up-and-up.

I don't think I ever actually finished it, but it's almost done with just a few loose ends I'd have to tie up. If you want I can slap it together and send it to you, just give me your email address; it might take a few weeks though. I know the missions work, and the ships, outfits, and weapons are good, but I'm not entirely confident that my writing was up to par that long ago so I might want to redo the descriptions. I think there was a final story arc that I sketched out in a notebook but haven't implemented, so I'll probably do that too.

And, of course, if I do start work on the plug-in again, I'll most likely think of new things to add.

ok thanks that'dd be cool