EVO Ammoless Projectile Weapons

the spreadsheet

You waited for it and now it's here. A quick an easy way to compare damage per second values of all ammoless projectile weapons in Override. The first 3 columns are most important, though the last column, inaccuracy, is also useful in figuring out which weapons will hit most often. I did not include outfit masses, so if you're interested in DPS/ton you'll have to figure that out on your own. Hint: Plasma Siphon weighs nothing, so it has infinite DPS/ton. ๐Ÿ˜›

Attached File AmmolessOverrideWeapons.htm (11.76K)
Number of downloads: 102

I still maintain that a mixture of Phase, Neutron, and Blaze weapons provides the best utility. Neutrons for sheer DPS, Phase for accuracy, and Blaze for knockback and DPS vs. armor. However, when fighting Voinians, there's a lot to be said for the 31+ DPS vs. armor of the Emalgha weapons.

Arrgh! Why did Explorer open as my default browser to view that? Anyway, Qaanol, that's great. I like being able to see all the specs at once without messing around with ResEdit. Thanks and kudos to you.

Wooo! Now I can save time, and money, all without leaving my house!

๐Ÿ˜„

Excellent job, Qaanol.

The most important thing to note about this spreadsheet is that the DPS values are correct. Go on, try your hand at checking some of them. ๐Ÿ†’

/me goes and digs up all three versions of Override =P