Turn Coat Trade In Value

what is it

I would like to know what trade-in value is/how it works.
For instance, if I have a turn coat, would the trade in value cover the cost of a shuttle?
What IS the trade in value of a turn coat?

I would like to know what trade-in value is/how it works.
For instance, if I have a turn coat, would the trade in value cover the cost of a shuttle?
What IS the trade in value of a turn coat?

I think that the trade in value of a vessal is half the price you bought it for plus half for any new outfits you put on. So what's a Turncoat, like $1.5 milllion? So if its still stock with all its Kraits in bay trade-in should be somewhere around $750,000. I'm not 100% sure of this.

Assuming you have a Mac, click on Command P, that brings up the player info, click on Extras, and it shows your ship's Trade-In value at the bottom. You can also land on any planet with a shipyard, and click on the ship you want to purchase, it will show you the the Trade-In Value of your ship, and how much more you need to purchase the ship you want.

I always back up my pilot file before I purchase any new ships, just in case I change my mind.

wondergirl, on Sep 10 2005, 10:37 PM, said:

I always back up my pilot file before I purchase any new ships, just in case I change my mind.
View Post

Too weak! 🆒

I only do that when something's at stake, like losing the UE Cloaking Device or losing a ship that can only be obtained once (Dreadnought, Enhanced Arada, Turncoat w/ Rockets, The Nadir, etc.)

Of course, sometimes I back up the pilot file before I make a choice at a major mission junction, but again, something irreversible's at stake.