Capturing Ships, Pilot Only

What is the largest ship that you have ever captured with a crew of one? I once played the odds and got a UE Destroyer, nearly getting killed in the crossfire.

I like to steal Voinian Supply Ships, myself. I had five at one time, before I caught flak from a Cruiser. Fool that I was, I didn't land on the uninhabited planet in the system.

I guess my solo-crew pilot skills suck, because I can't capture anything until I get a bigger ship.

I, personally, have never attempted to capture large ships with single-crew ones. My usual course of action involves maxing out the blaze cannons on my shuttle, then heading to Sumer to pirate scoutships, helians, and merchant arada.

I have seen, though, on this forum, a post by someone whose name I can't recall in which they relate a time they captured the Dreadnought in an azdara. Since that trumps all, the only thing remaining is to figure out who it was.

Qaanol, on May 9 2005, 08:41 AM, said:

I have seen, though, on this forum, a post by someone whose name I can't recall in which they relate a time they captured the Dreadnought in an azdara. Since that trumps all, the only thing remaining is to figure out who it was.
View Post

I think a few people have accomplished this. There have been many "single crew challenges".