The Strand War

Soul Reaver, on Apr 11 2005, 11:25 AM, said:

Like Destroyer E said the Zidagar mission string does get you free weapon space (+10-20 tons i believe), if you need anymore space use mass manipulation, one of my Zidaras has max Neutron Cannons and Turrets as well as Dospect and its bay is still there as well! Trust me, even an Azdara can be an Uber cargo ship if done right, and it makes a damn good one too ;D

EDIT: LOL i just realised I have EVO 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in my EVS folder! 😄
View Post

Nice! I don't believe I ever played 1.0.0. There one still had the ability to max out both guns and turrets, right? Did that count with phased beams too, i.e. a much stronger Zidara :)?

MartiNZ, on Apr 11 2005, 10:38 PM, said:

Nice! I don't believe I ever played 1.0.0. There one still had the ability to max out both guns and turrets, right? Did that count with phased beams too, i.e. a much stronger Zidara :)?
View Post

All my Zidara's had one phased beamer, and i believe that pilot (a 1.0.0) had 3 N.Cannons and 3 N.Turrets, i'll confirm that when i get home 😛

EDIT: Yep here it is (damn classic mode, you can sorta make it out 😞 ) and that is done completely without plugs, heh, up until last year i didn't have an EVO plug 😞

This post has been edited by Soul Reaver : 12 April 2005 - 12:01 AM

Soul Reaver, on Apr 12 2005, 02:53 AM, said:

All my Zidara's had one phased beamer, and i believe that pilot (a 1.0.0) had 3 N.Cannons and 3 N.Turrets, i'll confirm that when i get home 😛

EDIT: Yep here it is (damn classic mode, you can sorta make it out 😞 ) and that is done completely without plugs, heh, up until last year i didn't have an EVO plug 😞
View Post

Wow, that's psychadelic! I guess I've never tried to take a screenshot in Classic mode :). I can't really make it out ... on IE on Windows so maybe that's part of the problem ... but I'll believe it and it's cool :).