Babylon V

Keep Getting Shot Down

I got the Babylon V plug, made a new pilot, and I'm getting shot down every time I get scanned by EA. Does somebody have a fix for that? I can't find anything wrong with ResEdit.

The Apple Cřre, on Feb 16 2005, 11:30 AM, said:

I got the Babylon V plug, made a new pilot, and I'm getting shot down every time I get scanned by EA. Does somebody have a fix for that? I can't find anything wrong with ResEdit.
View Post

Have you just started playing it? Do you have illegal upgrades? What ship are you in? It's been a year since I last played it, so I can't remember exactly, but I think EA got mad at me when I joined the Resistance. But it shouldn't stop you from getting missions.

FYI - One of the Brakiri missions: Obeserve Enemy Movements. I could never get this mission to end.

I just started playing it. I haven't even gotten a new ship. There is nothing about my ship that screams "SHOOT ME!!!!" My cargo bays are completely empty. I made my pilot, clicked "Enter Ship", and got the illegal cargo message.

Hmmm. Did you DL the latest B5, the 2.6 version?
Make sure you don't have any other plug-in files in your Plug-in folder except for B5.
I am DL'ing it now, to see if I can get the same error.

If you have illegal cargo, hit command P and check and see what your cargo is. That might help you troubleshoot better.

Ok. I just opened a new pilot and had no problems.

Did you read the Read Me docs carefully?

Edit: never mind

This post has been edited by blacksabre : 18 February 2005 - 01:44 PM