Vonian string (missions)

How do you start them

Can someone plz tell me how to start doing missions where you work for the Vonians!

P.S: I also want to know how to get rid of topics on the web board once you finish with them

To start the Voinian string, you have to go to Pax station and check the bar. The only mission you can get in the bar there (as far as I know) is the Voinian recruitment mission. Just be careful about it...it's not as easy as the UE recruitment mission - you have to raid a convoy.

In regards to your second question, I don't think you can actually remove a topic from the web board, but a moderator can lock it so that no one else can post in it...effectively rendering it dead.

Hope this helps,

The Semi Colon

Just as a info....

Ca 10 topics longer down on this board, its a topic, called; Guide for EVO......

Aw, Semi Colon wrote faster that I did. 🙂

True, but you pointed out something that I forgot to: that searching around should be done before asking a question. 🆒

sooooooo you have to get a dangerous combat rating and not work for the UE at all?

In my experience, you only need to have a fair combat rating, and it doesn't matter how much the Voinians hate you, because the mission comes from Pax station - where you're always welcome it seems. You're not supposed to be able to get the 'Aid the Voinians' mission if you've done UE missions, but when I last played the EVO for ENV conversion, I was able to do this mission even after completing most of the UE storyline. That was kind of weird if you ask me.

I recon It's just a matter of luck if you land there at the right time.

Anyway thnx 4 your help

You need to have vaped a fair many Kraits, besides being lucky. No, you don't have to raid a convoy, just a Freight Courier. If you don't want to hit the wrong one, start hailing them and greeting them until you find the one that responds unfavorably. BTW, you CAN mix the storylines-it doesn't set the bits until you finish the missions-and neither the Voinian intro nor the UE intro have time limits.