Miranu exploration missions

How do you start them?

I heard that there were Miranu exploration missions. If there are Miranu exploration missions I would like to know how to start them.

Welcome to the boards!

You could try using the Search button in the upper right corner of this page.

I believe the mission starts at Mira. I think it's a Diplomatic mission. But you will need lots of fuel for the final 2 missions. Or at least make sure you have a ram scoop.

Good luck,
wondergirl

If I'm thinking correctly, the missions you're referring to are the nebula exploration missions, right? Well, as wondergirl pointed out, you have to do the mission on Mira, which basically unlocks the multitude of crescent missions, then you have to head to the planet they mention at the end of the first diplomatic mission. I believe it's Blaga, but I could be wrong... After that, you need to have a ridiculously high combat rating (ultimate) and legal status (probably role model, but a high level of good egg would work too I think). Once you have that, you should get a special delivery mission in any miranu planet bar, 100% of the time. Then you're home free to explore and be happy! 😄

I don't think your combat rating has to be as high as ultimate, but killing some renegades to get yourself to something decent wouldn't hurt.

thnxs guys. It looks like it's going to be harder than going to every system in the EVO universe (which is what I have done) and landing on every landable planet (all I need to do is land on vonian planets).