Azdari string

How come no one knows how to get it?

Has anyone noticed that everyone knows how to do the igadzra and the zigadar strings but no one has a clue how to do, or even get to the Azdgari strings. Maybe this is just a generalization from always seeing posts about people not being able to get to the string. just wondering.

Birderman, on Nov 16 2004, 01:19 PM, said:

...but no one has a clue how to do, or even get to the Azdgari strings...
View Post

You have got to be kidding. If you do a SEARCH, you will find many posts saying you need to head south to a certain Strandless planet. Note: if you have started one of the other strings, you can't join the Azdgari.

The stellar object in question is South Tip Station.

Most importantly, people here get very annoyed whenever someone mispells the names of any of the Strand races.

A.Z.D.G.A.R.I. spelled differently from a fighter they fly in called Azdara
I.G.A.D.Z.R.A. spelled differently from a warship they fly in called Igazra
Z.I.D.I.G.A.R spelled differently from a destroyer they fly in called Zidara

Coraxus, on Nov 17 2004, 06:16 AM, said:

Z.I.D.I.G.A.R spelled differently from a destroyer they fly in called Zidara
View Post

Isn't that Zid a gar?

(quote name='Coraxus' date='Nov 17 2004, 06:16 AM')
Most importantly, people here get very annoyed whenever someone mispells the names of any of the Strand races.

Ok, ok, so that one was a mistake.

Coraxus, on Nov 16 2004, 10:16 PM, said:

Z.I.D.I.G.A.R
View Post

Really? (insert gleeful laughter)

Haha very annoyed!!

zidauger
aszaradi
mirinudu
isczarfra
LOL HAHHAHAHA

visit the bar on southtip station with an arada and dangerous combat rating.
meet a fellow in the bar who would like you to pick up something from his abandoned arada out near rabe?

only stopping off in sumer system long enough to blow away the single UE fighter that is their defence fleet and dominating the planet meria.

This post has been edited by seanrobertmeaney : 09 December 2004 - 11:01 PM

When doing the Azdgari introductory mission, the thing to remember is fuel and mass. The mission deadline is tight, so you pretty much can't stop to refuel, and you absolutely have to have a ship of under a hundred tons mass, so it only takes one day to do a jump. Fuelscoops and fuel tanks are very good things.