Order of the Seasons

I'm clueless as to what to do in the Order of the Seasons quest. I've gone to the plains of endlesswind and haven't found anything about the order. What am I supposed to do?

------------------

You need to find a member of the Order of Seasons and enlist his aid. He's also been
hiding for a long time, so don't look for him right out in the open. I suggest searching
the ruins that are on the eastern edge of the plains of the endless winds.

If you want a spoiler ask, and I (or someone else) can post more accurate directions.

------------------
Shoot 'em with everything you've got. If anything still lives, shoot 'em again.

still can't find anything. spoiler wanted

------------------

Originally posted by ShadowFire:
**still can't find anything. spoiler wanted

in the plains of endless wind, there a screen full of pillars and ruins. Theres also a cave among the ruins, at the bottom of the cave is what you seek.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'

Originally posted by ArcAngel Counterstrike:
**in the plains of endless wind, there a screen full of pillars and ruins. Theres also a cave among the ruins, at the bottom of the cave is what you seek.

I've found that cave and the guy won't talk to me. He tells me to leave. Hurts my feelings! What am I missing? Just a little nudge would be good. 🙂 This order of the seasons things has me a bit baffled about what to do first.

---Zelda

------------------
I am your Fairy Godmoderator.

Hey, if you're in love with someone, then you have every right to completely screw up their life.--cynical me!

Originally posted by Zelda:
**I've found that cave and the guy won't talk to me. He tells me to leave. Hurts my feelings! What am I missing? Just a little nudge would be good.:) This order of the seasons things has me a bit baffled about what to do first.

You need to have the mission to see him from the druid at the learning tree, "search for orders" mission, search for "orders" in the tree, then search for "order of seasons". Then the elf should talk to you.

------------------

You need to have the mission to see him from the druid at the learning tree, "search for orders" mission, search for "orders" in the tree, then search for "order of seasons". Then the elf should talk to you.

But..I did that. Emilius (sp? the druid guy) told me to search for "orders" and from that I found out about the "order of the seasons" and so then I tried a search for that next. I came up with nothing. I even tried on the second level. I'm sorry if I'm being a a pain in the butt, but I really don't know what else to do.

---Zelda

------------------

Hey, if you're in love with someone, then you have every right to completely screw up their life.--cynical me!

Did you search "order of the seasons" or "order of seasons"
"order of seasons" is the correct one to talk to the elf

------------------

**Did you search "order of the seasons" or "order of seasons"
"order of seasons" is the correct one to talk to the elf

Aiiieeeee! That is EXACTLY what I did. Oh wow, that is so frustrating. No WAY would I have caught onto that if you hadn't told me. Well, I think that's a bit too rigid since I swear the book talks about the "order of the seasons" when you ask about "orders." Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, thank you very much! 🙂

---Zelda

------------------