Forgotten Fridion? (RotUE)

I'm playing Reign of the UE and the next mission I can find is the Battle of Voinia. However, before I do that, I wanted to see if it's possible to take over Denlon in the Fridion system. So far I haven't found any way to do that. I've checked nearby UE and Emalgha bars, but found no mission. Is there a way to take over Denlon? Or does that remain under Voinian control?

As a side note, when should I do the RotUE Huron missions? I got the first one before I even started the RotUE voinian takeover missions, but decided to load a backup and take the Voinians out first.

Thanks.

------------------

No, you do not get a chance to take over Fridion, but instead it implies that they keep fightin until Voina falls, at which point they surrender. To whom they surrender to I leave you to find out. 😉

------------------
I am the everpresent guest-The one who may never leave. Til death do I part with these forums. I am the vIsitor

(quote)Originally posted by ~vIsitor~:
No, (b)you do not get a chance to take over Fridion, but instead it implies that they keep fightin until Voina falls, at which point they surrender. To whom they surrender to I leave you to find out. 😛

------------------
I am eager to try to answer mission questions
"There is nothing certain but and taxes"- Benjamin Franklin