The Albatross

Originally posted by Cresent:
**Looking bored, Cresent wanders into the Albatross. She sits down and ponders her sanity for a while before finally asking the monkey/bartender for a Saliian Brandy.

...monkey? I see no monkey. And why is it, half the people who step into this bar are unregistered?

pp slides out some drinks and has a nice refreshing Dr. Pepper himself before getting started on his stupid science fair project poster...

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.

(QUOTE)Originally posted by phantompenguin:
(B)pp teaches the monkey to do all sorts of odd things and eventually teaches the monkey to do his bartending duties for him.

That monkey.

------------------
Three rings for the
Elven-Kings...

You were saying, pp?

Welcome to the boards, Cresent!

------------------
Cooldude

Originally posted by Cooldude:
**You were saying, pp?

Welcome to the boards, Cresent!

Heyheyhey, it may seem like he has won, but not quite yet...

Originally posted by the Big D Himself, Directly After My Post About the Monkey which Cresent quoted:
D goes on a murderous rampage, during which all non-human lifeforms are eliminated from the bar. "Get back to work! Oh wait... the penguin's dead too..."

You were saying, Cooldude? pp laughs in Cooldudes face and blows him up with an H Bomb.

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.

You were doing, pp? You blowed yourself up. I was already in space from d's H-bomb

------------------
Cooldude

(QUOTE)Originally posted by Cooldude:
(B)Shlink! Cooldude inserts a dime in the slot machine, after rereading pp's post several times and staring at the machine again, confused, again.

How can you be in space, cooldude when your last post on page 4 has you staring at the slot machine??

------------------
Three rings for the Elven-kings...

At the sound of my footfall, everyone stops. I pull out several different blasters and shout, "SOMEBODY GIVE ME A ****ING MISSION!" And I start to shot at anything Cap'n Hector
(the parrot, mind you) related.

------------------
-Rule 1.Don't tell everyone everything you know; Rule 2. See Rule 1
-I donΒ’t suffer from insanity, I love it.
-You! Off my planet!

IS there anything Cap'n Hector related in this bar??

------------------

Ugh, Cooldude, you're really getting on my nerves.

You were doing, pp? You blowed yourself up. I was already in space from d's H-bomb

As Cresent already said, last I heard you were inside the bar. You can't just decide you're never going to have anything bad happen to you. I blew you up, alright? Not a big deal, these bars are just meant for everyone to have fun.
Now stop making trying to make yourself god and get used to the fact that we're all equal in this bar and that you can't try and change it. And please don't respond negatively to what I just said, I don't want a flame war starting up in here

By the way, D owns this place, where's he been lately? pp dishes out some drinks and sits back in a comfy chair so he can watch some TV.

------------------

(This message has been edited by phantompenguin (edited 03-05-2003).)

(This message has been edited by phantompenguin (edited 03-05-2003).)

While pp is watching TV, Cresent goes behind the bar and mixes a little bit of everything into a glass and stirs it until it turns purple. Cresent then dares pp to drink it. πŸ˜‰

------------------

pp drinks the stuff, vomits uncontrollobly, before turning into a hamster. "Great!" shouts pp in a squeaky voice, "I'm a hamster! At least when you're dead, you come back all nice and regular! But... but I'm a hamster!..." pp falls off the table he was standing on and dies. Huzzah!

------------------

Grinning, Cresent mixes up another one of her drinks for the next person who dares enter the bar πŸ˜‰

------------------

**Grinning, Cresent mixes up another one of her drinks for the next person who dares enter the bar;)

Alrighty, if D comes back, it counts as entering. pp sits back in anticipation of... stuff.

------------------

Cresent grabs a Vanilla Coke and waits for someone other than pp and herself to post.

------------------
Everyone has a photographic memory, just not everyone has film!

**Cresent grabs a Vanilla Coke and waits for someone other than pp and herself to post.

pp steals Cresent's Vanilla coke and runs off laughing maniacal laughter.

Edit: Gosh, I mispelled the word, "Vanilla," heheh.

------------------

(This message has been edited by phantompenguin (edited 03-09-2003).)

Cresent puts a Whoopie Cushion on pp's chair and grabs another Vanilla Coke from the freezer.

------------------
Everyone has a photographic memory, just not everyone has film.

**Cresent puts a Whoopie Cushion on pp's chair and grabs another Vanilla Coke from the freezer.

A penguin... With a whoopy cusion... Hey, that's not even funny. Alright, maybe it is, but not that funny.

Edit: Whoopied?

------------------

(This message has been edited by phantompenguin (edited 03-11-2003).)

A penguin... With a whoopied cusion... Hey, that's not even funny. Alright, maybe it is, but not (b)that funny.
---------------------------------

Oh well. I get annoyed when penguins or any other form of life steal my Vanilla coke πŸ˜‰

------------------

pp shoves Cresent into the acid pit and takes the Coke.

------------------

(B)pp shoves Cresent into the acid pit and takes the Coke.

After Cresent comes back to life, she ties a rope to pp's foot and hangs him above the acid pit, and then reclaims her Vanilla Coke.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Cresent (edited 03-11-2003).)

(This message has been edited by Cresent (edited 03-11-2003).)