Voinian missions

I've gone through the Emalghion (sorry about spelling) missions and thier mining colony is destroyed, I own a Voinian Cruiser and want to know where I go to continue the string.

Originally posted by Burrito Loco:
I've gone through the Emalghion (sorry about spelling) missions and thier mining colony is destroyed, I own a Voinian Cruiser and want to know where I go to continue the string.

It happens at a random port, in the bar.

------------------

First what is the probability? and second, any bar or any outpost bar?

Originally posted by Burrito Loco:
First what is the probability? and second, any bar or any outpost bar?

I'm not sure about the probability, but I've gotten it at Gualon and Avann Outpost, so I guess any Voinian bar will do.

------------------

Okay, I got the next mission where the person is like "we are going to start our first crippling strike against your people" or something now I've been flying about forever and haven't gotten anything except for the defend or raid missions from the eastern outposts.

The Voinian string usually requires you to raise your combat rating a lot in between missions, maybe that's it.

------------------
To err is human.
To err and blame it on someone else, is even more human.

My rrating is Deadly, so that shouldn't be an issue. I got the series of missions directly following the "defend outpost Yallin" (or whatever) and the following "that attack was weak" Arril is no more.

You're done with the Voinian String. Now you just have to go get ROTV, ROTVII.

------------------