RotV and ships

I was about to use the Reign II-Magma v.1.1 plugin, when I noticed it has the Miranu Gunship shďp resource in it. I am already flying a Miranu Gunship that I modified with another plug. Will having these two plugs together cause problems?

EDIT: Another question: Does Reign actually USE all those ships?? Could I replace the resource in that plug with the one my modified plug?
------------------

(This message has been edited by Xizzix (edited 11-20-2003).)

If my own plug mixing has taught me anything, you ought to make a copy of both plugs and compare the stats of each Miranu Gunship with res-edit. If they are the same, you should be alright. If they arnt, i would make a copy of your pilot and experiment a little. Like using up all yer ammo and seeing if they allow you to buy back your ammo.

In any case i would make a copy of the pilot anyway.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Originally posted by Xizzix:
**I was about to use the Reign II-Magma v.1.1 plugin, when I noticed it has the Miranu Gunship shďp resource in it. I am already flying a Miranu Gunship that I modified with another plug. Will having these two plugs together cause problems?

EDIT: Another question: Does Reign actually USE all those ships?? Could I replace the resource in that plug with the one my modified plug?**

Not sure why it's there.. as far as I know I didn't change anything with it.. should be fine.

_bomb

------------------
"that'll be 15 cents hippie!"