N Gidolan tunnel entrance - for Crazy Joe Taft

Posted originally by Crazy Joe Taft:
Hey, does anyone know how to get to the N Giodlin entrance? Specific directions from Endless wind passage. Thanx.
Posted here: http://www.ambrosias...ML/000770.html#

I'm reposting this to get it out of the bug thread, as it doesn't belong there. I
realize you can't start your own topics so I am doing it for you.

From the plains of endless winds tunnel entrance you need to travel east and south(1
screen east I believe) and find a cave entrance that allows you to cross underneath
Verandeep Lake. From there travel straight south, 4 screens if I remember right, and
you will find the tunnel entrance.

(edited due to misplaced quote brackets)
------------------
Shoot 'em with everything you've got. If anything still lives, shoot 'em again.

(This message has been edited by Stark Bledfast (edited 01-15-2002).)

One more querry. The Ranger camp, where is it in realtion ot the N Giodlin tunnel entrance and what, kind of stuff can you buy there? How much cash you think I'll need to get some good stuff there? And at the Ranger camp are there any side quests, like at the swordmans guild? (the goblin bag and the arena where you kill monsters and get xp) Thanx in advance.

Originally posted by Crazy Joe Taft:
One more querry. The Ranger camp, where is it in realtion ot the N Giodlin tunnel entrance and what, kind of stuff can you buy there? How much cash you think I'll need to get some good stuff there? And at the Ranger camp are there any side quests, like at the swordmans guild? (the goblin bag and the arena where you kill monsters and get xp) Thanx in advance.

It's one square north of North Gidolan entrance. You can buy cheap herbs for alchemy and special Ranger weapons. 5000 should do for starters. No quests.

------------------
Joe Burnette
"I find that humans can be divided into only two meaningful categories: Decent Humans and Sonsofbitches; both types appear to be evenly distributed
among all shapes, colors, sizes, and nationalities." -- Keith Laumer