Raid on Terapin

I know this has been asked before, but I didn't find a solution that works for me.

In the Igadzra mission to raid the Terapin system, it says to destroy all Zidagar ships. I have done that many times, and several times the Azdgari helped. Nothing could have escaped.

I also noticed that there never was any red arrow pointing at Terapin on the map, which makes me think it's a bug. Is it? Or is there something else I have to do?

------------------

I'm not sure why this is happening unless some Zidagar ships are jumping out of the system before you destroy them. I'm not sure if this is in the Igadzra mission as well as Zidagar, but you may need to destroy the Azzie ships as well. If this really is a Raid Outpost Terrapin mission and not attack Outpost Terrapin, it shouldn't make a difference to the mission string whether you completed it or not. Also, are you playing with any pugs?

------------------

You attack Outpost Terrapin only in the Adzgari string, as last mission. The attack missions in the Igadzra string are just repeating ones.

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Originally posted by General Cade Smart:
**You attack Outpost Terrapin only in the Adzgari string, as last mission. The attack missions in the Igadzra string are just repeating ones.

It said raid Outpost Terapin so it looks to the Zidagar like a thrust toward their homeworld. It said "we need to press our advantage." Are you sure that's not part of the major string??

And, I have also had an "Attack Outpost Terapin" mission at the same time as this one, "Raid Outpost Terapin", while checking the bar to see if I was done.

------------------

Originally posted by firestorm:
**Also, are you playing with any pugs?

No, the only dog I have is a border collie. 🙂

I do have some plugs tho.
Sample Plugin
EVO Fixer 1.5
EVO Fixer - Armor Display
Strange Asteroid
Turret Fix 2.0
Homing Fix
Cannon Fix
Nova Brackets <EVO>
••EVO Magma v2.0.1

From Various EVO Tweaks:
Hyper Buster
Faster Fuel Recharge

and Gunship, made by Opalius to upgrade the Miranu Gunship, which I am now flying.

------------------

I looked at the data files. The first Attack Outpost Terapin (ID 358) is just a Igadzra repeating mission. The second one (ID 324) is the last mission in the Adzgari string. The first is avaible from Pimre Station, the second from Xarnes. The third, Raid Terapin system (ID 382) is a Igadzra plot mission. Also from Pimre Station.

------------------

Originally posted by General Cade Smart:
**The third, Raid Terapin system (ID 382) is a Igadzra plot mission. Also from Pimre Station.

Yes, that's the one that doesn't end. I know it's a bug now, because I went to Outpost Terapin again, and there were NO Zidagar ships, and none jumped in for a long time. What do I do?

Actually, I got it from Station Raelion, I believe. But I have to return to Pimre Station. I've gone to both of them and nothing happens.
------------------

(This message has been edited by Xizzix (edited 06-22-2003).)

Abort it. Its a classic cure-all. If you still cant do it, I can dive in ResEdit, look for further info, and translate it to laymans terms.

------------------

And I'll still be able to continue the string?? Ok, Ill try it.

------------------
That worked, thanks!

(This message has been edited by Xizzix (edited 06-22-2003).)

Originally posted by Xizzix:
**And I'll still be able to continue the string?? Ok, Ill try it.

I forgot to mention... ofcourse you need to get the mission again. You abort it if the mission has been botched up, aborting and restarting fixes.

------------------

(This message has been edited by General Cade Smart (edited 06-23-2003).)