Council Station

Having done almost everythign there is in the game, I still don't get council station. I even conquered the f**king thing (it took a loooonggg time) but have not solved its "mystery."
PLease Enlighten Me!
:mad:

------------------

There is no mystery. It's a big hunk o' metal (or whatever) put there to entice you, mystify you, and leave room for plugins. Though I've never played it, I believe the plugin Beyond The Crescent continues with the Council Station.

------------------

Cap'n Hector Must DIE!!! wrote:
Having done almost everythign there is in the game, I still don't get council station. I even conquered the fking thing (it took a loooonggg time) but have not solved its "mystery."
PLease Enlighten Me!
:mad:

It is where all three strands basicly get together and do nothing. Sort of like the United Nations.

------------------
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

i think it is a warphole disguised as fat american hamburger.

Originally posted by warper:

Let the dead rest in peace.

------------------
Quokka!

Originally posted by warper:

For all the trouble of dredging up an ancient topic, you could have at least thought of a decent response.

_bomb

------------------
I think that you don't see many love stories in EV simply because the engine isn't quite geared towards that. What are you going to do, keep meeting your significant other in a bar (or, with Nova, the Outfitter, Shipyard, or Trade Center) and have questions like "Will you go out on a date with me?" | Yes/No | "Great, pick me up on <DST> in a month and we'll have dinner."?
-EVula