New Life

Firstly, I'd like to second Solel's happiness to see you back in the story so well.

However, there is one matter I have to point out. In your post, you acted like you still had Freeport. You don't. You surrendered the station to me, and I had it towed into my space (the Malago system.) Freeport is mine. I'm afraid you'll have to fall back on New Alcatraz for now - I won't have the U.E. attack you, and I'll do my best to make sure Redchigh won't when he returns to control the U.E.

In addition, in case you don't already know, this is the situation in Yelts:

• I believe you were defeated there. I'm unsure whether this extends to Gorky, but I do know that you don't have any ships in the system.
• There is a formidable Strandless Redemption League (RMA's government) fleet in the system.
• There is an even more formidable South Tip Conclave (my government, previously worked with the League to attack you in Riomor) beating the crap out of RMA's League.

Until Next Monday, I am leaving RMA in charge of the Zachit Forces. Next Monday at noon, I would take back the control.

------------------

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**In other words, I'm getting back at RMA for you. I do so hope you enjoy reading it when Ipvicus and I destroy the League. I shall be finishing it today - it's been 6 days since my battle post and RMA has not replied, so I'm finishing the battle.

He's back -- just on time. Won't make much difference though, I suppose.

------------------
-Esponer
Am I posting in Just Chat or B&B;? If so, I'm probably joking.

Conclave Shipyards

120 Crescent fighters, 60 Crescent interceptors, 114 Aradas, 42 Crescent warships constructed (26/12/2002 - 31/12/2002)

Fleet Status: 360 Crescent fighters, 138 Crescent interceptors, 288 Aradas, 37 Laziras and 90 Crescent warships in total.

14 Crescent fighters, 2 Crescent interceptors, 13 Aradas, 3 Laziras and 2 Crescent warships in Duios (battle.)
18 Crescent fighters, 0 Crescent interceptors, 7 Aradas and 2 Crescent warships in Siqwe (battle.)
77 Crescent fighters, 24 Crescent interceptors, 49 Aradas, 8 Laziras and 11 Crescent warships in Tibidat (battle.)
20 Crescent fighters, 7 Crescent interceptors, 18 Aradas, 5 Laziras and 9 Crescent warships in Motif (battle.)
40 Crescent fighters, 15 Crescent interceptors, 30 Aradas, 6 Laziras and 7 Crescent warships in Yelts (battle.)

64 fighters, 30 interceptors, 57 Aradas, 3 Laziras and 20 Crescent warships in DSN-3587 on patrol or standby.
64 fighters, 31 interceptors, 57 Aradas, 3 Laziras and 19 Crescent warships in Unobot on patrol or standby.
63 fighters, 30 interceptors, 57 Aradas, 4 Laziras and 20 Crescent warships in Malago on patrol or standby.

Deep Isle
Crescent warship refitting; modification to all existing Crescent warships and those constructed in the future. Removes the fighter bay (fighters in there are fitted with hyperdrives and go into the fleet), primary weapons and secondary weapons, and installs one Reaver weapon. Additional space is used to provide 750 more shielding.

Begun: 25/12/2002
Completed (27/12/2002)

A special note: as I've spent the fair time on it, but most of my warships were away on business, I believe it's fair to have them auto-outfitted once they're done, provided they aren't going to be involved in any battles immediately after.

Deep Isle 2
Vindicator Pulse Laser; the fourth photonic weapon. Weighing 20 tons, each pulse of the Vindicator is more powerful than a dispersal rocket, dealing approximately 300 shield units in damage and 25 armour units. The reload of this forward-firing weapon is initially 1.3 seconds, however, after firing off five pulses, there is a cooldown period of around 6 seconds.

Begun: 27/12/2002
Completed: 2/1/2003

Infinity Threshold
S-S Reactor; constructing (and installing onto all ships) a sub-spacial reactor. Provides a significant allround boost to ship functions:-

• The maximum speed and acceleration of all Conclave vessels is increased by 50%.
• Both shield and membrane output on all Conclave vessels is increased by 30%.
• The available power output for photonic weaponry is increased by 30% (which makes photonic weaponry even more awesome - it's not my fault that enhanced reactors boost practically everything.)

Begun: 25/12/2002
Complete: 4/1/2003

Conclave Production Line
Instigator Platforms: 12 platforms armed with 20 Instigators on 4 turreted platforms, based at the Unobot-Malago and Unobot-DSN-5553 hyper-exits (in Unobot.) This result is a very large damage of damage straight away to any ships entering the system. The Instigator platforms will be equipped with the Miranu cloaking device.

Begun: 24/12/2002
Completed (28/12/2002)

Conclave Production Line 2
Reaver Gun Platforms; 6 gun platforms, each armed with a single Reaver. The platforms cannot move, but they can turn fast enough. Includes all your standard drawing plans stuff, and building the 6 platforms in Unobot.

Begun: 28/12/2002
Complete: 1/1/2003

Navis Synthesis
Reichaul; a defence platform similar to Nachaurrez and Chamenaur. The main difference is that Reichaul is in no ways a shipyard, but rather entirely a defensive construct. Armed with 20 Eliminators and shielded strongly (‘round about ten times the shields of the Igazra.) To be built in the Unobot system, orbiting Obutes.

Begun: 24/12/2002
Completed (29/12/2002)

Navis Synthesis 2
Endorion; a defence platform identical to Reichaul, orbiting the other side of Obutes to Reichaul. Armed with 20 Eliminators and with 50000 shields, like Reichaul.

Begun: 29/12/2002
Complete: 3/1/2003

------------------
-Esponer
Am I posting in Just Chat or B&B;? If so, I'm probably joking.

(This message has been edited by SilverDragon (edited 12-30-2002).)

(This message has been edited by SilverDragon (edited 12-30-2002).)

Concerning the battle with RMA

Alright, with any luck, this will really be the last time for a while that I am unavailable for posting. It will only last two or three days, but this could become significant. As it is, I think I will try to set up my fleets for 1/5/03, the time I get back.

G'luck all. Will return shortly. I hope that this gets some more life in it while I am gone. I'll breath some extra air into it sooner or later :D.

------------------
Cogito Ergo Cogito
United we stand, so I wandered off and got me a chair.

I can't continue the story. I have finals coming up and whole lotta other ****. Sorry bout that, but I can't get enough time to write anything.

------------------
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!
-Ultimate Rebel

All we are asking is ONE FINAL POST, then there will be a few weeks off until the sequels come, Ultimate Rebel.

------------------

I don't mean to sound harsh to all those EVO fans out there, heck—I'm one of ya, but final examinations actually are more important than EoD. Don't count on a sequel for some time; we can't go much farther with where we ended. When my finals are over...I might even try to put an idea together for a webstory...but don't count on it.

It was fun while it lasted. But we should wait at least a month before even considering a sequel. Why? Interest could go up by then, and if we do a sequel, I'd like to see some spots filled that weren't acknowledged in the first one, or weren't fully written—such as Huron and Iothe. Man....I don't even know what I would do as the Miranu in the sequel!

Cheers y'all,
Solel

------------------
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
—J. R. R. Tolkien