...................help....................

Ahoy, all you brave space-captains! All the passengers aboard, sire?
I have a very DEPRESSING problem. : ( I asked my brother that worksinto bio-infor-matic to help me
with my computer, to put classic back in it ( dont ask). He was the first one to have that idea... and now when i need classic to work quite a number of applications (EV Override for example.) He imply says I dont need it. :mad:

So i try to get updates off internet for my wonderful sherished EVO and my "quite a number of applications" . I only got 1 update for Realbasic. : eek :
I come back to talk to my bro. hes gone for a week to the INSA, his school. I was smoking. Just all this to tell you that I like EVO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more than EVN ( by the way, i dont relly like EVN) and that EVO is only for Clasiic and mac OS 9 or under and i dont have a computer that has classic, except my moms but shes always working on it except on vacation and we only have 1 more day of vacation and i havnt played enough EVO.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Cooldude

I'm going to lock this topic now.

The main reason being your post is bearly understandable. Also, your topic subject line is annoying. Simply asking "help" would have done nicely, there is no reason for excessive periods on both sides of it.

Your post has words so long, and in all caps, that not only is it annoying, it messes up my browser window. So, I suggest you do the following:

- create a new topic with a modest subject line, "help" or "EVO on Classic troubles" would do nicely.
- don't ramble on, don't use a lot of all-caps words.
- make your questions clear. They aren't very clear and understandable in your post, sorry.
- if your post is about the game itself, post it here, if it is about Mac OS X or classic, you need to post it on Just Tech.

Thanks. 🙂

Posted Image

------------------
Live free or die.