Favorite ship

I still think a lazira is best. I loaded mine up with 3 blaze turrets, 3 shield enhancements, a few cargo expansion, an afterburner and 2 fuel scoops. I despise missles. they never seem to work for me. 😄

Blaze anything... yuck 😛

What he said but about a Crescent Warship.

🙂

------------------

Blaze weaponry is not bad. It holds its own against both shields and armor, making it a good energy weapon for taking on Voinian ships, and it can manage against Crescent spacecraft as well.

------------------
Cogito Ergo Sum

I realize that, but what ticks me off is that its extremly inaccurate.

------------------

An interesting point. I am not currently apprised of the accuracy of the blaze weaponry, although I imagine it wouldn't have too much difficulty finding a bead on a large Voinian warship. However, if blaze actually is inaccurate, which is entirely possible, then the fighters become an issue. Phase weaponry does almost nothing to armor. Thats what Emalgha and Blaze weaponry is for. 😄

------------------
Cogito Ergo Sum

My fav ship is easily Zidagar warship.

I find the Crescent Warship to be very good.

I'd put on it:
all shield upgrades
all armor upgrades
4 neutron turrets
fighters of your choice
thrust/ecm/turn/accel and whatnot
and maybe some pirate mines for the hell of it.

Also...Blaze weapons? They are WAY too weak to do much of anything. If you want weapons good against anything, go Neutron! 😉

Neutron is really strong, but it takes up to much room exept for big warships. I personally dont use it.

Well, you don't really need all that space, anyway. 🙂

Everyone knows that Igadzra is king!

------------------
-Zaphod Beeblebrox - President of the Universe
All hail El Presidente Beeblebrox

The Azdara

Lazira. Don't remember the stats or how I equipped it, but maybe I'll get back to it...

Or not.

------------------
This is Kalle Koskinen.
I lost my password and
my old e-mail address
is not working. I repeat...

(This message has been edited by Mav (edited 10-04-2002).)

My personal favorite is the Voinian Cruiser. After you sell all the fighters, rockets, and rocket launchers, you have a heck of a lot of free space. I stick on as many neutron turrets or phase turrets as I can, add on as much extra armor and shields as I can, then give it a lot of speed/RCS upgrades, and viola, you have a ship which can tear up ANYTHING in the Crescent, not to mention that it makes an excellent capturing ship.

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

If I was to remove all range weapons of a UE Battleship, I would have space to work with. Add a bunch of turrets, strengthen up its defence with outfits, and definetly boost it's speed cause obviously it's slow as heck. While that might do some damage like what Captain Carnatour's Voinian cruiser can do, I would rather use these modifications on a UE cruiser. After all, I designed the UE battleship in such away that the UE cruiser was the combined power of a battlship and a carrier.

------------------
Nosumus Fortiolis Quad Volimus
I'm the only guy in the universe that can make horses laugh and cry.
(url="http://"http://www.evula.org/ddstation")DryDock Station(/url), the future site of Coraxus's stuff.

Originally posted by Captain Carnotaur:
**My personal favorite is the Voinian Cruiser. After you sell all the fighters, rockets, and rocket launchers, you have a heck of a lot of free space. I stick on as many neutron turrets or phase turrets as I can, add on as much extra armor and shields as I can, then give it a lot of speed/RCS upgrades, and viola, you have a ship which can tear up ANYTHING in the Crescent, not to mention that it makes an excellent capturing ship.

Mine is the same. I wouldn't want phase though. Neutron works on both shields and armor, and when you have 3 or more it isn't too slow to fire.

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

I don't Know how to write a plugin. -sob- :frown: Cresent Warship, 4 Shield Enhancers, 4 phase turrets(Love E'm!!), several missile jammers, so on ican'tremembrandIjustfinishedplayin YOU HAVE A VOINIAN DREADNOGHT!!!!????? :mad:

(This is my first time on a web board.I hope I haven't made a bad first immpression.)
------------------

(This message has been edited by Nadir I (edited 10-16-2002).)

Originally posted by Nadir I:
YOU HAVE A VOINIAN DREADNOGHT!!!!?????

yes, he cheated. im sure all of us have had our own Dreadnought at one time or another. If you dont know where to download plugs ill leave it to someone else to link you just cause im lazy.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
**yes, he cheated. im sure all of us have had our own Dreadnought at one time or another. If you dont know where to download plugs ill leave it to someone else to link you just cause im lazy.

Says who has submitted a pilot to Pilot File Trade Network, that lets you get it without cheating :D. To quote your own description: this pilot has done the impossible....he has captured the V. Dreadnought in an Igazra class warship.

Edit- added i

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

(This message has been edited by General Cade Smart (edited 10-17-2002).)

I still reckon the zidara is the best equipped with some speed,armour and shield upgrades. Always go for neutron, some SAE's, 2 phased beams and a zidagar ECM System. That's why I chose Voinion and Zidagar.

Originally posted by Tetsou:
Well, you don't really need all that space, anyway.:)

Neutron is the best you can get 😄