UE Missions

I'm reletively far in the game, and I can not find any UE military missions. Is it impossible to get them at a cetain point?

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you." (...darkgod)....

Just How Far?

------------------

You can do the U.E. missions at any point in the game. Vonian missions, which begins at Pax, have to be done before the U.E. missions. But if I could just remember where to start the U.E. missions... 😕

------------------

Remember,
do enough shipping missions, and get your rating up to Mostly Harmless. If you want to do the Voinian Missions, without doing the UE Missions, that will be ultimate.

------------------

Just to clear a few points up. First, you do not have to do the Voinian missions first to get the UE missions.

(A side note on this: You can do the UE missions after you have done the Voinian missions, but you CAN NOT do the Voinian missions after you have done even one UE mission.)

To get the UE missions, go to bars across UE space. Eventually, a UE military official will offer you a shipping job. Accept. Complete. Kill some renegades to improve your combat rating, and always stop in at bars. Eventually, the UE military will contact you again. (I don't remember where, it might be on Earth, but it could be anywhere.) Accept the mission, and you're on your way.

There are a few UE military points. One is Paaren Station, which involves a Voinian defector. The other is destabilizing the war, and tilting it in the favor of the UE, who ally with the Emalgha and the Hinwar.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

------------------
Cogito Ergo Sum

Thanks

------------------

Originally posted by kauthor:
**Just How Far?

I've long since completed the Azdgari sheild stuff

------------------