Igadzra are complicated

I've got these things with the Igadzra and the miranu.

First, I dominated a miranu system, and the Himgro system turned back at me. I didn't care.
The Igadza were always my enemies and all their systems were Forbidden, Felon, Offender, Fugitive...ect

Then just after I finished the Anna B. mission, on my map, Himbro was a friend and the Igadzra system was okay(In between loads of red systems. I'm confused.

------------------
Cooldude

Well, there's a couple of things that could have happened. The most likely is that you destroyed some renegades close enough to Himgro and the Igadzra for them to notice and have it positively affect your legal rating in their systems. If I remember correctly, there are three human renegade ships that follow you around as long as you have the Anna Balashova mission, so this is not unlikely.

The second possibility is that you completed a mission that has a government reward (i.e. raises your legal standing with a particular government). The only thing is that I don't think the Anna Balashova missions have any government reward for either Miranu or Igadzra, so I don't see how this could be what happened.

------------------
"One day you'll find your whole life has changed - act quick, be brave, your heart will show you the way"

Originally posted by Thunder:
**Well, there's a couple of things that could have happened. The most likely is that you destroyed some renegades close enough to Himgro and the Igadzra for them to notice and have it positively affect your legal rating in their systems. If I remember correctly, there are three human renegade ships that follow you around as long as you have the Anna Balashova mission, so this is not unlikely.

The second possibility is that you completed a mission that has a government reward (i.e. raises your legal standing with a particular government). The only thing is that I don't think the Anna Balashova missions have any government reward for either Miranu or Igadzra, so I don't see how this could be what happened.

I don't know about the Igadzra situation, but if the Balashova mission has a governement reward to raise status points for the UE, then I think it will do for the Miranu, if both are assigned as allies. Plus there is also this one mission where you aid this one Miranu doctor in finding a cure for the plague that is killing the colony on one of the UE planets.

------------------
Nosumus Fortiolis Quad Volimus
I'm the only guy in the universe that can make horses laugh and cry.

Well, the areas which the human renegades infest are relatively close to Igadzra space, so some of the guys you kill there might have an effect (the rennies are xenophobic, aren't they?).

------------------
Mike Lee (Firebird)
Visit Cymltaneous Solutions: (url="http://"http://cs.paching.com/")http://cs.paching.com/(/url)

The Anna balashova mission is a nice tool to get in the good graces with a hostile government. Everyone hates the renegades, so just fly to the system that hates you and proceed to demolish those pesky helians & co. that follow you.

(Useful when playing both sides in the UE/Voinian conflict. You can leave it so that, for the most part, everyone likes you.)