Automatic ennemies

Does someone have ANY idea why the Igadzra are my worst enemmies(Except for voinians) without me doing any harm to them? No classified deliveries, no bounty hunting, no demanding tribute...

------------------
Cooldude

Did you play missions for the Azdgari or the Zidagar?

Oh, and do they actually attack you, or are their planets just off-limits to you? By default, you need a positive legal rating with the Igazra before you are allowed to land on their planets (without paying a fee, of course).

------------------
Shnobe.

Originally posted by Mahayana:
**(without paying a fee, of course).

You mean bribary? Just checkin'

------------------
Nosumus Fortiolis Quad Volimus

Originally posted by Cooldude:
**Does someone have ANY idea why the Igadzra are my worst enemmies(Except for voinians) without me doing any harm to them? No classified deliveries, no bounty hunting, no demanding tribute...

You begin as Forbidden to their worlds, and can very easily hit Offender, even without noticing it.

------------------
-Esponer

On top of that I did around five or six classified deliveries FOR them, I know my way around...
When I try to communicate with them, theres ho response(but I think thats normal)

------------------
Cooldude

Ah, those xenophobic paranoid Igadzra...love those guys...

At the very start of the game, all of Igadzra space is Forbidden to the player. You can improve your legal standing with them, and thus make the planets like you enough to clear you to land. This can be done in two ways (anyone who knows any others...feel free to add something I missed). You can kill renegades in or near Igadzra space, or you can do the Igadzra central objective. The central objective mission is available at Kitrak (in northern Miranu space), and you need a combat rating of Deadly or higher to get it, as well as a ship that jumps in 2 days or less, but it might need to be a 1 day jump ship, not sure about that one. Doing the Igadzra missions does however block you from working for the Zidagar or the Azdgari.

Solel

------------------
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul Elendil!

I better work with azdari. I hate the Igadzra and they hate me. I better get to dominating! <grins> I get 20,000 credits payed every day. When I was a UE carrier, It took me four days to jump! 80,000 credits!

------------------
Cooldude

But it says that I'm a criminal, offender, fugitive....strange.

------------------
Cooldude

Originally posted by Cooldude:
**But it says that I'm a criminal, offender, fugitive....strange.

To which governments are you are a criminal, offender or fugitive?

In case you don't already know, I believe the Azdgari missions are available on South Tip Station ('case you haven't uncovered it, take a "tip" (pun intended) from the name and look for a very southernly place - and a bit east)

Well done with dominating, by the way!

------------------
-Esponer

I got one mission there where a guy "hisses in amusement" that his arada crashed
in the Racet system (Something like that) I can't find the system.

since Azdari are so quick and they can jump so far I was starting to think that the system I'm looking for is at the other end of the galaxy!! :frown:

------------------
Cooldude

I can not get it! At first I thought that there was a spelling mistake, that I read it badly, but when I aborted the mission and I looked closely again:
...Arada blew up in the Racet system....

------------------
Cooldude

The Racet system?
It's 2 jumps southwest of the base you take the equipment to.
The Azdgari is a good string, but I've always preferred Igadzra AND Zidigar.. all it takes is a decently fast ship.. My miranu courier worked quite well.

------------------
"And as the Darkness descends, do you follow the light, or embrace the darkness?"
~Diane Kinsman
(little known philosopher, early 21st century)
Proud Member of the (url="http://"http://www.roostermac.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi")Webstory Developer's Commune(/url)