Voinian-ized human

Is it possible to join the voinians right in the beginning of the game by killing UE ships and helping voinians?

------------------
Cooldude

The first Voinian mission can be picked up at Pax station I believe. It helps if you have a negative rating with the UE. Don't do any of the UE missions (I don't know if these keep you from playing with the Voinians or not, but until someone corrects me, it would be a good idea not to do them, just in case).

------------------
Shnobe.

There are requirements other than what was just stated. I think you first have to at least get some UE shipping jobs. Then start to work up some brownie points for the UE. At this point, you will get an opportunity to rescue a Voinian defector. (Check on all UE planet's spaceport bars). When you accept the mission, it will tell you to rescue the defector at Pax where you will be able to pick up a mission at Pax's spaceport bar.

------------------
Nosumus Fortiolis Quad Volimus

Originally posted by Coraxus:
There are requirements other than what was just stated. I think you first have to at least get some UE shipping jobs. Then start to work up some brownie points for the UE. At this point, you will get an opportunity to rescue a Voinian defector. (Check on all UE planet's spaceport bars). When you accept the mission, it will tell you to rescue the defector at Pax where you will be able to pick up a mission at Pax's spaceport bar.

Coraxus is correct. Don't worry about your Voinian rating; it will be cleared upon completion of this mission. Be warned, the mission available at Pax Station is somewhat more difficult than the early UE missions.

------------------
-Esponer

Well, I stand corrected. It was last summer that I began my Voinian campaign, and I haven't played it in months, so I couldn't recall too well.

------------------
Shnobe.

I believe you need at least a "fair" combat rating before you can join the Voinians. Odd...when I tried it out my record wasn't cleared, so I had to use the Fake ID from Captains of Freeport (the plug-in). Also, you can't have done the rescue scoutship crew mission.

------------------
Now, what's a good idea for something to put in my signature?

True, true, but the missions will be there no matter what. You just have to come back and check. Never assume that the Voinians willn't like you.

------------------

**There are requirements other than what was just stated. I think you first have to at least get some UE shipping jobs. Then start to work up some brownie points for the UE. At this point, you will get an opportunity to rescue a Voinian defector. (Check on all UE planet's spaceport bars). When you accept the mission, it will tell you to rescue the defector at Pax where you will be able to pick up a mission at Pax's spaceport bar.

Not actualy. After you are able to get on to Pax with the wimpy shuttle sometimes they ask you to kill some ship near there. I don't remiber it all but I know that the Vonnain missions kina suck. 🙂
That mission isn't offered after you do the Scout ship mission.

------------------
On GR/AIM/MAGChat: Onii7
Note: Download these fixes for EV Nova to fix these bad bugs!:
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evn&category;=essentials&display;=date&page;=1")Newest essentials for EVN! (Vellos Fix 1.0.1and Auroran Fix 1.0.1)(/url)
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evn&category;=plugins&display;=downloads&file;=polaris_fix.sit.hqx")Polaris fix bug(/url)

Originally posted by Taylor:
That mission isn't offered after you do the Scout ship mission.

<nods slightly> I thought that might be the case, but I wasn't sure, as I've always come upon it in the middle of the rescue defector mission. If I wasn't sure, I didn't want to give the guy the wrong advice, so I told him what I knew would work.

And you have to blow up a freight-courier in Bakka. Not easy in shuttle.

------------------
-Esponer

UE doesn't really have a main objective, but they have side string missions. You either choose these missions or the Voinian. If you join the Voinians, then later on I think, the UE side missions will no longer become available to you, and vice versa I believe.

------------------
Nosumus Fortiolis Quad Volimus

**UE doesn't really have a main objective, but they have side string missions. You either choose these missions or the Voinian. If you join the Voinians, then later on I think, the UE side missions will no longer become available to you, and vice versa I believe.

Could you at least have the dignity to add "I think", Coraxus? <faint smile>

------------------
-Esponer

:glares. Well. Buy a Fake ID, then do the U.E. Side Missions String. THat it. Do not complete the Objective if you are intending to play ROTV

------------------

Voinian ships are exorbitantly priced and slow. If you actually want a bad Voinian ship, dig into resedit and make one with increased speed. 😛

------------------
Good Idea: Attacking Pirates.
Bad Idea: Attacking ME.

This is confusing.I think I am doing the UE missions because I was offered a job to do these UE courier missions. So, I just finished the pax mission one where you take this voinian defector back to luna or earth, I forget wich one. But I cant find any other missions that involves the UE courier thing.I thought I read a reply that said thats how you start the voinian missions. Anybody know what's wrong?

------------------
www.geocities.com/sc_clan01/

THE CHAOS WILL CONSUME YOU!