How do you destroy a station?

I'm playing "Galaxy's Edge" and have been given the mission to wipe out the pirate fleet and then destroy Darius Station. I destroyed the pirate fleet, yet I was not given a clue as to how to destroy the station. I docked, but there was no "You and your men destroy the station" dialogue. Also, the person who gave me the orders didn't give me anything to destroy the station with. How do I proceed?

-Ace 🙂

------------------
"War not determine who right...War determine who left"

You can't destroy spobs in EVO. Try going back to the place where you recieved the mission. I guess if that doesn't work, and it's not on the station or any other spob in the system, go look at the mission in res-edit.

------------------
"I'm gonna drop you like Third Period French!"
-Ocean's 11

I've been back to Triton and was told to go back and destroy the station. How I'm supposed to do that, I just don't know. I know that if you can't target it, you can't destroy it. Have you played "Galaxy's End" yet? Someone on the board completed the mission and I would like to find out how.

-Ace 😄

------------------

Well, I haven't played the plug in, but you might try demanding tribute from them.

------------------

I did (and got rebuffed), went away, did some more missions (killing more pirates in the process), came back, demanded tribute, got sent their defense fleet, destroyed 'em all, demanded tribute and got it! I landed/docked and still no dialogue box! I just wrote to Jorus16, who did complete the mission, to see how he did it. He hasn't posted since May, and his website is gone, so I don't really expect anything back. I'll just keep trying. I wonder why I was told to destroy the station, but wasn't given anything to do it with? I do know one thing: If I'm supposed to take over the station (and destroy it), I would need some troops/marines...because my Cutlass only has a crew of 12! Last time I went back to Triton, the guy who gave me the mission told me that he was sending along some help, yet I got no help!

-Ace 😄

------------------

(This message has been edited by CaptAceHarddrive (edited 08-02-2002).)