Silver Horizon - Part II

Eagles
Above Lavrii prime, an escape pod appears out of nowhere as it's launched by the cloaked supercruiser. Inside, is an unconscious yenn, with a note..

(((We're watching you, Yenn. Get us a shipyard, we transferred a few million creds to your bank account.
Impress me.
~Fianca)))

Message to: Horosk
From Angien
We thank you graciously for your support, yet we are unable to make our way back to pick up the battlefleet, for we have previous commitments we need to follow through with. We will be there ASAP.
End
-----------------------------
Azdgari

In Meagh, the orbital shipyard groans as the ASS Angien, a newly refitted supercruiser, leaves space dock. It fires weapons into space, turns on and off shields, and after the captain is satisfied it's working perfectly, it jump out to patrol Azdgari space around the Akrahd's border.

------------------
"And as the Darkness descends, do you follow the light, or embrace the darkness?"
~Diane Kinsman
(little known philosopher, early 21st century)
(they start feeling the prisoners helpless, 'til someone comes along on a mission and yells "*****"

Yenn slowly wakes up.
"****! Ugggg." He slowly reads the note. He reads it a few more times and then crumples it up. He sighs and decides to take a rest, when the escape pod shakes like it's slammed into a brick wall. He looked out the tiny port window to see that he was entering the atmosphere of Lavrii Prime.

----------

Yenn winced and yelled as the escape pod smashes into the water. It was lucky, though, because if he had smashed into land, he would have been killed. With the water landing, he would only bruise most of his body. He crawled out of the pod, and threw the inflatable life raft into the water. It grew, then he jumped on it, after getting all of his stuff from the escape pod. In that stuff, there was a message transmitter. He activated it and messaged the mainland.

----------
(message to mainland)
(From: unknown)
"Hello. This is Yenn Caer, I worked for you once. My ship was desroyed in battle, and I just escaped with my escape pod. It was equiped with a hyperdrive, so I figured I'd come here. Could you come and get me, I'm a little bit of the coast of the mainland."
(end)

------------------
"I'm gonna drop you like Third Period French!"
-Ocean's 11

Outpost Nil'Sirya
Every ship in the Teh'Rak Navy sat in this system, powered down. Anyone trying to detect them from a system away would fail. And due to the Horosk scouts in the surrounding systems, they would have plenty of time to power up and face any enemy fleet. As soon as the new Teh'Rak Warleader was announced, the Teh'Rak would begin their crusade to rule all of the Akrahd. Already, researchers where looking for the Akrahd who would best be Emperor. Unlike the old Emperor though, the new one would have almost no direct power over the warfleets. That job belonged to the Warleader.

--------

NSI-3282
This system had been selected as the capital of the Independant Alliance, and soon construction on a station would begin, which with the Horosks help would surely be done quickly. The system had been chosen as it gave no preference to any other system, and was situated within easy range of all the IAs worlds. On sensor readouts with the correct security passcodes, symbols displayed the locations of 100 Defence Platforms that had been deployed. The system had to be safe for the new leadership afterall.

--------

Projects
Fleet Refit
ETA:1 posts

Teh'Rak Shipyard Update
ETA:2 posts

Other
Ujulak'Tau Colonisation
ETA:3 posts

--------

Horosk Shipyard Construction
Construction rate at 100%

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

Voted most likely to be a serial killer by Insane Asylum - 2002

(This message has been edited by RMA (edited 07-02-2002).)

OOC - UE Admiral, have you cleared that with Carnotaur?

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

I have returned!

Well, I'm back, though a tad late. Hopefully if you give me a while and a basic outline of what happened while I was gone, I'll start SH back up on Saturday. On Thursday I'll be gone at Macworld, and it'll take me a while to catch up on this story and Event Horizon. So, until Saturday, SH is closed.

Glad to be back. 🙂

-Captain Carnotaur

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

´will be back by Monday (Tuesday at the latest.) Yes, Spain is hot. Yes, some of the country´s inhabitants are also hot. No, she spoke Danish, and I didn´t even know "hello" never mind "will you go out with me"...

Goooooooooo Esponer!

------------------
-Ocean's 11

posted by Esponer in Spain:
´will be back by Monday (Tuesday at the latest.) Yes, Spain is hot. Yes, some of the country´s inhabitants are also hot. No, she spoke Danish, and I didn´t even know "hello" never mind "will you go out with me"...

Did you score? 😉
A nice smile makes up for any nice words. Well, from my personal experiences.

------------------
Mes plus sincčres Salutations ŕ la Vie,
Reine de ce Monde.

Okay, SH is now re-opened. Expect a post from me later tommarrow.

Esponer; don't worry. Just learn some basic Danish and hope she knows some english. 😉 Can't wait till you return.

------------------
--------------
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

When will you be back on AIM Carno?

------------------
-Ocean's 11

Okay, actually, I'm closing this topic (end of chapter) and I'll start a new one in just a minute. Once I do, everybody will resume posting or I'll have space worms eat their governments! 😉

------------------
--------------