Favorite EVO "Expansion" ship

Since I've seen topics about people displaying what their favorite EVO ships are, I decided to do the same thing EXCEPT that it's about expansion ships. To make this simple, I'll list down the agenda. (I hope this makes it clear for everybody)

1. What EVO plug-in or plug-ins your favorite ship is from (this may include TC's as well as long as it's not a cheat plug-in.)

2. The kind of ship you have and what you named it.
3. What kinds of modifications you made on it.
4. Why you like this ship.

------------------
Nosumus Fortiolis Quad Volimus

Uh, I honestly can't remember any. There was one in FH, sleek and slender, what the name was and what equipment....

I'd tell you what my ship is and how I upgraded it, but I got it from a cheat plug

------------------
I could kill any ship if I wanted to...

I like the CW with.
Max Neutron turrets
Swivel Phase cannon
Sensor upgrade
ECM density scanner IFF
Max Fuel scoops
Auto refueler
Needle missiles
All speed upgrades
And a Shield Booster.

I call my ship the Hellfire Borb II of the V.S.S Hellfire ooo yes.
------------------

(This message has been edited by Borb II (edited 07-17-2002).)

Originally posted by Coraxus:
**Since I've seen topics about people displaying what their favorite EVO ships are, I decided to do the same thing EXCEPT that it's about expansion ships. To make this simple, I'll list down the agenda. (I hope this makes it clear for everybody)

1. What EVO plug-in or plug-ins your favorite ship is from (this may include TC's as well as long as it's not a cheat plug-in.)

2. The kind of ship you have and what you named it.
3. What kinds of modifications you made on it.
4. Why you like this ship.

1. Frozen Heart

2. The Tachyon Fighter, what else? Named "The Starhawk"

3. I don't think I made a huge number -- standard sensor upgrades and anything else I could stuff into it, but it already has some hideous weaponry of its own.

4. It's fast, maneuverable, powerful, looks cool, and you've EARNED it by the time you get it.

------------------
Sea Wasp
/^
;;;
http://www.wizvax.net/seawasp