Need help (again) with the Miranu?? (I know, sigh)

Hey yo!

I know im probly pissin everyone off with all these questions, but hey ahh see, there was this incident with this squirrel, i mean i had this can of gas, and it seemed like such a shame to waste it.....and now i am banned from all of the miranu planets!!!! GRRRRR i conquered kitrak and station pybin so that i might be able to get the miranu mission strings, but to no avail. I need a way of becoming un-banned, please.

PS jk about the squirrel, i love those little buggers

------------------
I'm Out of my Mind
And I Want in Yours....

Please don't start another topic.

Heh, your not supposed to conquer the planets to get the missions! You could have tried doing it peacefully. Oh well, now the Miranu will hate you forever.

Unless you get a plug-in to fix it. Ironic, isn't it?

------------------
"I'm gonna drop you like Third Period French!"
-Ocean's 11

LOL you conquered these two places just to get missions? Sorry but I couldn't help myself. Anyways what grunadulater suggest, get a plug-in to fix it like mine called the Redeeming Plug-in, or unless you're not into plug-ins, but anyways it would help you straighten out your dilemma here but I'd suggest you release their servitude first though they may end up as hostile mode and I wouldn't blame them, they would have a grudge after what you have just done hehe.

------------------
Nosumus Fortiolis Quad Volimus

Starts on Mira if you've never been there before. But like I said in the other topic, being on bad terms with the Miranu really ruins a lot of the game. Start again, or if you don't want to do that, tell me that here and I'll make a little reputation booster plug-in for you (but take it out when they like you or they'll end up licking your boots!)

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

Originally posted by Soul_McFunk_1024:
**Hey yo!

I know im probly pissin everyone off with all these questions, but hey ahh see, there was this incident with this squirrel, i mean i had this can of gas, and it seemed like such a shame to waste it.....and now i am banned from all of the miranu planets!!!! GRRRRR i conquered kitrak and station pybin so that i might be able to get the miranu mission strings, but to no avail. I need a way of becoming un-banned, please.

PS jk about the squirrel, i love those little buggers

Let the conquered planets free and then go kill some Renegades.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Borb II (edited 07-02-2002).)

:frown:

Isnt there some way I can use violence to solve my problems?!?!?!?!?!
What is the world coming to when I have to use these "words"?

------------------
I'm Out of my Mind
And I Want in Yours....

**:frown:

I'll have about an hour when I get back to my other computer, before I go on holiday. Quickly, do you want a reputation booster or not?

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

No man, thanks anyway, no plugins for ady. I would have no way to get it anyway, so no thanks.

------------------
I'm Out of my Mind
And I Want in Yours....

DO read the readme thoughoughly. Also, use punctuation and propper grammar. That would save everyone a lot of time trying to read your posts.

~Belisarius

------------------

**:frown:

Yes, there is a way to solve your problems with violence, kill Strand renegades and the Miranu government will be happy. 🙂

------------------
Nosumus Fortiolis Quad Volimus