parren station mission

Can someone please tell me how to complete the parren station missions? Thanks.

Hey yo

Ahhh I probably could tell you, if I had any idea whatsoever what the paaren station missions are. Unlike most of the people on these boards I do not memorize entire mission strings and then read them off at will. Tell me what the missions are and then I will tell you what you need to know.

P.S. My brother eats poo for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

------------------
I'm Out of my Mind
And I Want in Yours....

You got to the mission computer and check for something like delivery to Paaren Station and after about 5 of them go to the bar. You should get something like rescue the defector.

------------------

I do not like the UE at all thank you.
I got more than 50 posts yes hahaha yes
------------------

(This message has been edited by Borb II (edited 07-05-2002).)

Originally posted by Borb II:
I do not like the UE at all thank you.
I got more than 50 posts yes hahaha yes

Please refrain from posting blatant spam such as this, especially since you made no contribution to this topic. If you're particularly impressed by having 50 posts, take a look at my post count, or even better, Captain Skyblade's. If you boast like that on every post milestone you make, you'll never make it to your 1000th post... one way or another. Post counts can be modified, as Akula will tell you.

Originally posted by joeshmo20:
Can someone please tell me how to complete the parren station missions? Thanks.

After the first mission in the spaceport bar, you'll find the missions in the Mission Computer with a low chance of appearing. It's very time consuming to randomly come across all these missions, so follow the following technique to speed it up:

• Go to a UE world and check the mission computer.
• Look for Paaren Station mission. If it's not there, pick a random mission.
• Abort.
• Check the mission computer - it will have been refreshed.
• Repeat until a Paaren Station cargo mission appears, accept, and complete the mission.

This is best done on Paaren, as it's only a short flight to the station from there.

Later on, you'll have to board a shuttlecraft, but they'll be a Voinian battlegroup in the system. Because of their rockets, it's ill advised to be close to the shuttlecraft for a long time. Either try to get in and out before the Voinians start launching rockets, or draw them far away and then double back to pick up your cargo.

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair