Still unregistered after all these weeks

I got the full version shortly after it was released, but you know how it goes, things got in the way and I wasn't able to really start playing until just recently. So I know there's an update and I'm downloading as I type, but I'm wondering how much I can actually do unregistered. The awful truth has dawned on me and I realize I can't reach Gwyden's Camp until I register, but can I rescue the General from the Ghost Swamp? I'm wandering around aimless and I can't seem to find it. I was told that some men were going to roll away some rocks or something but I can't seem to find an opening anywhere. So I've headed north and now I'm fighting these loud orange dinosaur thingies and I'm thinking I'm lost.

Yes, mommy...I'm going to register so I don't need to be nagged. 🙂 I just want to know what else I can do unregistered. I've rescued the boy and found the book and that's basically the only missions that I seem to able to accomplish right now.

Thanks,

---Zelda

------------------
I am your Fairy Godmoderator.

Hey, if you're in love with someone, then you have every right to completely screw up their life.--cynical me!

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 01-09-2002).)

Well..normally I'd feel a bit miffed that nobody bothered to try and answer my question. But it turns out that I see your method...it's to make me work it out myself so I feel better about myself. :😭: You guys are terrific Thank you!!

Yep, I DID manage to figure out what was going on with the Ghost Swamp mission. I'm probably talking to the crickets here, but for me the solution was to map out every scene. I was getting a bit confused otherwise. Never did have any sense of direction. The point is that I did find it. You can all rest easy tonight.

I guess if I have any further questions from here on out, I'll not ask them! 😉

Peace..and you all have fun with your god characters. 🙂

---Zelda

------------------

Hey, if you're in love with someone, then you have every right to completely screw up their life.--cynical me!

Heh, sorry. I would have responded yesterday, but I couldn't recall if you could
find the ghost swamp and complete the mission with the unregistered version. And well,
since I've registered, there is no way I can really check on it anymore..

Sorry.

------------------
Shoot 'em with everything you've got. If anything still lives, shoot 'em again.

Originally posted by Stark Bledfast:
**Heh, sorry. I would have responded yesterday, but I couldn't recall if you could
find the ghost swamp and complete the mission with the unregistered version. And well,
since I've registered, there is no way I can really check on it anymore..

Sorry.

I appreciate your intent.

---Zelda

------------------