Reign of Chaos 3 - Chapter X

Espona stood up, looking at each and every one of the delegates. "Of course, every race will need to participate. The Haorn will gladly assist in the assault to collapase the device."

Red quietly looked down at his notes...

----------------
Haorn and Galactica will Assault the device...
Raiek and Lythrawn will attack the homeworld as a diversion...

Scrambler technology will be required, as well as all-black hulls.
---------------
Red turned to the Sijak present...
"Although the risk is minimal, there is a minute chance of a prylak attack on our homeworld to draw our forces out. We all know that we cannot give in if they do so... the prylak forces could destroy our planets, kill our friends, but we must not back down! We must keep our aim true! That is why I think it would be reasonable for the Sijak to stay behind... and guard the entrance to the wormhole, just in case..."
Red waited for the Sijak to respond...

------------------
"And as the Darkness descends, do you follow the light, or embrace the darkness?"
~Diane Kinsman
(little known philosopher, early 21st century)
(they start feeling the prisoners helpless, 'til someone comes along on a mission and yells "*****"

The delgates of the Sijak inclined their heads. They needed no discussion, they knew what the answer would be already.

"Our goverment would be glad to gaurd the wormholes with our lives. Should any Prylak get past us, it shall be because our fleets are destroyed, and the galaxy invaded. We accept your suggestion to guard the wormhole, and we are grateful that our goverment is able to help."

The delegates stepped back and went silent, faint sounds coming from message pads as they sent the information of what had been said and accepted to their goverment.

------------------
If your looking at this signature, you need a life.

Ashak growled. "If you want our help, you can give us enough time to grab at least some materials. At least don't try and purposefully rush the whole matter. We could really use those materials."

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

Red turned and showed Ashok a look that almost scared him it was so cold..
"If you want time to grab materials, so be it, you can bring up the rear as our armada leaves Andromeda. We'll delay the andromeda collapse as long as possible, but I will not let a single one of my ships be sacrificed because of your utter greed."

------------------
"And as the Darkness descends, do you follow the light, or embrace the darkness?"
~Diane Kinsman
(little known philosopher, early 21st century)
(they start feeling the prisoners helpless, 'til someone comes along on a mission and yells "*****"

Espona glared at Ashak with near loathing. "Indeed. And don't expect us to be able to hold very long. Our fleets will not sacrifice themsleves to safeguard your resourcers. Grab what you can and get out. If any, and I mean ANY of my ships are placed in danger because your gathering isn't to your satisfaction, I can garauntee that you will be abandoned."

Battleship Group 1: 1 post

------------------
"He said no! Now we have to use the damn pigeons!"