Silver Horizon - Part I

OOC: Ne Demiord, This is how it works.
His Govt has a certain ship yard output, measured in points. Here's an excagerated figure.. Let's say the Edien govt has an output value of 100 points per post.... If their fighter requires 2 points, they could build 50 per post, if they had a supercruiser that took 1000 points, it would take ten posts to build one devotedly.

Since the battle hasn't been finalised, I won't mention it.

EDIT LATER!! GTG

------------------
"And as the Darkness descends, do you follow the light, or embrace the darkness?"
~Diane Kinsman
(little known philosopher, early 21st century)

On the surface of Athena, much of the Science department had scuttled down to the spaceport, everyone wanting to see when the specifications for the duelbeam came down. as the courier settled down and the specifications were unloaded. Immediately Jastoan, one of the most respective scientists, grapped them and scuttled back to the Science facilities, the department following along behind him.

As Kenra went into the research and devolopment part of the Science facilities, she looked out the window to see a large crowd of scientists all trying to get in the door at once. She looked down amused at them all. Interesting. She opened a door to the Head of Research and devolopment. "How are the sensors going?"
She asked. Doenel answered, "It's come forward a little, but we're only on the tip of the iceberg. We have a long way to go before we get to being able to install new sensoprs to our ships. Oh yes, Jastoan has the duelbeam specifications. You might want to make sure he has enough space to work, considering the crowd gathered around." Kenra nodded and walked out.

Jastoan was indeed having a problem. Everytime he'd thought he'd found a place to work and be able to look at how to install them on their ships, someone would find him, and all would come flocking. Finally, Kenra came in and solved his problem. "Enough! If you do not all leave this room at once, I'll put you all into the Testing department!" Immediately, everyone vacated the room.

"Well, How long should it take to make a few of these?" She asked Jastoan. "Oh, not that long I suppose. I could have a few in a little while to test out before we go mass production with them." He answered. Kenra nodded her acceptance to this and sauntered out.

Research:
Deep Scan Sensors
19 posts

------------------
If your looking at this signature, you need a life.

Since the battle hasn't been finalised, I won't mention it.

Redchigh reads over the latest battle reports.. Arg! It's all cluttered! There are comflicting reports everywhere he turns. He runs to Admiral Piscopo... "What's up with these reports?!"
"Oh no one knows, sir. Seem like our sensors have been scrambled or something... whatever it is, it shouldn't happen again after we fix it.. Oh, there's LaCe, maybe she knows something."
Red turns to LaCe, but before he says a word, she reads the expression and answers him..
"We regret to inform you that our systems have been hacked. We have reason to believe the Ba'hin Led'an.... A terrorist group that's harrassed us for ages... One of their officers was just executed so it makes sense they'd attempt to retaliate. "
"I'm sure we've located their base by now, right?"
"Um, no, sir. They have no 'base'. They're tightly woven, but when we capture a member, they only have one contact, so they can never rat out more than one person. Even their contact is only known by a codename and positive ID's are near impossible."
"Damn... Keep trying anyway."
"Yes sir.."
Red looked at the last accurate holos from the battle in Sheagho.. "We really need to pay back the Kayans... " he muttered. He walked to the Telecom Office, and started typing a message...

Message to: Thunder of the Kayan Alliance
We appeciate your fleets helping us with our defense, and to show our thanks, we are uploading the designs for our Supercruiser.. Along with the designs of all it's outfits, including: Azdgari Shield Ram, Phase-Neutron weaponry and Shield Drones. You're welcome to make your own variations, but please do not trade these techs to any other govts. Since we'll be fighting side by side, we would both greatly benefit from your increased strength. We demand nothing in return, although we would greatly appreciate two Tachyonic generators... We may need them when we go on a major assault against the Akrahd..
End

Redchigh sent the message, then went to his office for a little relaxation, there's nothing he could do right now, no point in worrying...

------------------
"And as the Darkness descends, do you follow the light, or embrace the darkness?"
~Diane Kinsman

Upon recieving the message from the Azdgari, Thunder immediately consulted with Prime Minister Kyala. After extensive consulting with all the corps and the Senate, the decision was made to grant the Azdgari the use of the remaining two tachyonic generators. Though the generators were arguably the most closely kept Kayan secret, there was no possibility of the Azdgari reverse-engineering them (their nature prevented any sort of internal scan, and any attempt to dissasemble one would render it unworkable). Besides the Azdgari were close Kayan allies, and if they could use the tachyonic generators in a manner that could quell the Akrahd threat, then more power to them.

"I'll draft a message to send the Azdgari to thank them. But what of the Shield Ram and the Supercruiser designs?" Thunder asked.

"The engineering corps will be very pleased to recieve the Shield Ram designs. I'll have them installed on our fireflies first off, to test their capabilities when combined with our tachyonic shields," Kyala replied. "As for the supercruiser designs, those should be sent to the scientific corps, to be streamlined and altered to accept tachyonic shielding. Once they've been completed, they can be transferred to the engineering corps to build a prototype."

"Sounds like a plan," Thunder said.

"Don't you have a message to write?" Kyala asked with a friendly smile.

"Oh, right... I'll get on that right away, Prime Minister," Thunder said.

Message to the Azdgari
Point of Origin - Diplomatic Corps Headquarters, Merzi ,Omerz 12

We thank you for the designs that you have sent us and assure you that we will put them to good use. You have our solemn promise that we will never share these technologies with any other race without your permission.

After great consideration and deliberation, we have decided to grant you with the use of two of our tachyonic generators. The two generators will be available for you to pick up on Galactica. We will also provide you with a couple of our engineers to maintain and repair the generators, to keep them in working order. The generators, of course, will be under your control to do what you will with, but we ask that you keep them in your hands only - they must not be allowed to fall into the hands of any other governments.

-Thunder, Leader of the Kayan Diplomatic Corps
Message Ends

---
Kayan Construction Update:
Build a Sixth Tachyonic Generator - 9 posts, 8 remaining
Alter Supercruiser plans to accept Tachyonic Shields - 6 posts, 6 remaining

------------------
"One day you'll find your whole life has changed - act quick, be brave, your heart will show you the way"

(This message has been edited by Thunder (edited 06-04-2002).)

Shar' Nadda

After the battle

Parliament Hill, Teh‘Rak a communication to all Teh’Rak

I raise myself and started to talk to the Clan:

ŤWe are in a dangerous posture, with one enemy knocking at our door with one sole purpose, to rape all living people in the house. You all know, proud citizen of the Akrahd Teh’Rak clan what are the two possibilities.

The first one is annihilation and complete darkness by the Azdgari, the Horosk, the Kayan and the Strand League.

The second possibility is the revival of the Akrahd blood throughout the galaxy. To attain this level, we have to sacrifice ourselves to the utmost stage to go beyond our normal capacities.

We will prepare our forces together.

We will prepare our attack together.

We will attack together.ť

Griboire, Teh‘Rak

-It is nice to be back home after such a journey. Events that have happen sure did made me hungry for the future. We ought to destroy this super cruiser of theirs.

-A recent analysis shows that about a minimum of eight hundred Storm torpedoes or a maximum of one thousand and six hundred to take it down, said Fri Eag. This means that with the battle groups units, we would need a constant fire of only one battle group with all its secondary weapon to take it one wave of secondary to get rid of it.

Message to the Pirates , coded

We are please to hear you accept a longer term relation between our two strong nations. I want to know how many ships you can use in a join attack on the Azdgari. Also, I would like to know your present technology and naval specifications. (send me an email Carno about these two things)

Thank you

Nedeja Psack

A Message from the Akrahd Teh‘Rak Clan

Teh’Rak Report

Project:
()Pathogen-class ship, 8 posts left.
(
)Increase ship production to 10 000 (continuation) 2 posts left.

------------------
Mes plus sincčres Salutations ŕ la Vie,
Reine de ce Monde.

Visitation of Death

For the fighting sides in the Shar'Nadda system, it was already too late, for the latcher that had been sent to warn them would be their own death. As it left Reta'Luda'Nurg, it had been infected by what would later be known as the X'el virus.

The virus had mutated, assimilating data from a space-born strain of bacteria into its core DNA strand. It was then able to survive in, and travel through, space. It latched onto Shar'Nadda ships, travelling from system to system in just a few hours instead of the thousands of years it would have taken the virus to get to another system on its own. Imbedding themselves into their unwilling and unaware hosts, the viruses slowly multiplied until they reached the next system, where they quickly killed the host by consuming it, releasing billions more of the deadly viruses.

Spreading from system to system, soon the viruses had infested much of the galactic north of SMC, with the exception of the quarentined (sp?) Reta'Luda'Nurg. They began to continue to multiply and multiply, feeding off space bacteria and other native life forms on the many planets they encountered.

The three most northern Shar'Nadda systems, including Shar'Nadda itself, were also infected by the virus.

And then, it struck like a whisper, unlike anything they had ever seen or heard or thought. It was death itself, and there was no avoiding it, neither by sea, land, or space. Death had come to the Shar’Nadda.

Across the three infected worlds, the virus began to multiple exponentially, implanting itself into billions of Shar’Naddan hosts. Then, it began its deadly work. People suddenly fell dead as they walked. One would turn around, then look back, and see 50 people dead at his feet. In space, too, lay the drifting, rapidly decaying bodies of Shar’Naddan vessels, their outer skin covered in a green film, which was actually trillions of X’el Viruses feeding ravenously on their hosts.

In Shar’Nadda, the Strand League watched as, one by one, Shar’Nadda vessels began to fall. Though the space fleet suffered a minor blow comparatively, the planet below was hit very hard. Large scale riots, caused by the outbreak, spread across all of Shar’Naddan space. Huge protests, coupled with meetings of religious fanatics, caused a complete reign of chaos until the Shar’Nadda military was able to restore some sort of order.

The virus, continuing to rapidly develope as it slowly assimilate Shar’Naddan DNA into its genetic fold, then encountered a strange obstacle, unlike anything it had previously encountered. They were the Strand League warships, and the virus was intent on getting at the people inside. Moving through the ships shields, which proved of little use in stopping the undetectable agents, the viruses latched onto the hull and began to slowly burrow their way through it. Adapting quickly to the task at hand, many viruses breached the hull early and began to attack the crew inside. Only a small handful of SL ships were affected at first, but the viruses were continuing to spread, and they could easily infect the rest of the SL fleet and kill their crews as well.

------------------------

OOC: A few notes. 1) The virus is not unstoppable, and its expansion is limited, so don’t complain. 2) I’m doing this for story purposes, not for exacting revenge on Esponer or Grundy. 😉 3) Do not underestimate the virus, however. It adapts quickly and can be a big threat, so just try different methods at stopping it, and I’ll see if it works (though please go easy on trying to stop it, I want to cause some havoc 😉 jk).

And I was finally able to write all this. Already twice before the post was wiped out, once by a power outage, the second time by a crash.

------------------------

Message to: Sladerei
Subject: Alliance and Offensive Plans
Greetings Shayborg of the Sladerei. I've heard a lot about you, and I want to commend you on how well you've managed to build up the Sladerei from ashes to an empire. You are truely a worthy successor of Nelson Psack, the former leader of the Sladerei. In the last few days, the Ediens have proved to be a great threat, constantly raiding us and causing my fleets to be hampered in their defensive moves against the Rarkyl. In order to deal with these people, I suggest that you yourself come to the Federation capitol of Andromeda, Durader. There we can discuss some aspects of a trading pact and alliance treaty, one which was never truely written in the past, and offensive plans against the Ediens. I am in Durader now and will be expecting you. - President Carnotaur)
End Message

------------------------

OOC: Shayborg, there's a wormhole the Sladerei set up from Sladerei to Rakaema. You can use that to get to Fed space quickly.

------------------------

Carnotaur stepped off the Red October and boarded the waiting transport shuttle, which quickly transported him to the main Federation capitol building on Durader. Durader was only the capitol of Andromeda; a sort of base of operations for the Federation military. The true captiol was in the Saephara system, deep in the Proxima Nebula in the now-peaceful Milky Way.

Entering his presidential quarters in the capitol building, Carnotaur smiled. Rima, his mother and former leader of the Miranu Alliance, had been there a few days earlier and had fixed up everything for him. She had to go back to the Milky Way to attend some other important matters, leaving Carnotaur all to himself on Durader.

Dropping off his bags and dismissing the guard, Carnotaur walked over to the window, which overlooked the vast city of Durran. Built entirely on a very watery swamp, Durran was a beautiful city, and had somehow escaped destruction when the Federation invaded the previously Edien world.

Carnotaur then looked at some pictures on the window sill. He smiled as he picked up one of his parents, President Carnotaur and Rima. He still remembered Carnotaur telling him about his many adventures fighting the Ediens when he was a kid, and how he loved to be taken on rides on the Red October , his fathers flagship, which was now his own personal command vessel. Then he picked up one of his grandparents; Intimidator, an Azdgari shipyard operator, and Rene, a human. A tear dropped down his cheek as he thought about them, and how they had told him of all the adventures they'd had, and of how they had raised their son, Carnotaur senior. Sadly, Intimidator was badly sick, and the doctors didn't think he'd live much longer. Rene had already passed on two years before. Putting the picture back, Carnotaur began to cry softly to himself, wishing there was somebody there to talk to.

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

NRPG: Espona, I'm waiting on you to adress the Tribunal.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/shades_shipyard")Shade's Shipyard(/url), the source for your ship needs.

Akrion III

-The new Pathogen warship will be one that can deliver quite a load of power at the enemy and take quite some damage before falling knees first onto the ground. It will replace the Necromancer, but use a new weapon plate-form to better face the variety of ships that populates our surroundings.

-Is it true that it will be as good at short than at long range, asked an engineer.

-Absolutely, with either light or medium plasma rail guns and anti-matter batteries as primary weapons, it will be effective at any point in combat. As a matter of fact, it will use Hail missile for medium range altercations.

The meeting continued about the multiples qualities of the Pathogen and the ways to use it in the T.R.S.A..

Parliament Hill, Teh‘Rak

-The situation is too calm, we ought to make them face death once for all, says a provincial leader.

-Sir Yuil, we can make them face death whenever we want, this we all know. Still, we want them to suffer like hell, by destroying this super cruiser. We still do not know where they have placed it after the Sheagi battle. One thing is sure: it will either come to us or we will go after it.

The level of training of our pilots and officers is at a point of no-return: they faced the enemy and are ready to face it again to make sure they do not arm us again.

World Commander Jus-d’ Pom, are all Four Arms system and second worlds ready to face a land or sea or air or space attack.

-Absolutely Sir Psack. There are more than twenty millions soldiers of all four departments ready to serve their Akrahd Clan on each planet. The rest is ready to help them by constantly training all aspects of our winner game, if you permit me to say so.

-Do not over use it, it is a tricky expression. I read that they are delocalized so that they are spread to cover all territory.

-Affirmative, and about five millions more troops will come in the next three weeks to help them in they coverage of our worlds. The T.R.W.A. are ready to serve as an offensive or defensive measure whenever the Clan requests it. Thank you.

S-D-1, NSI-4200

Space-Dock One was now guarded permanently by the T.R.W.A . and could resist to any kind of intrusion: bio-chemical, nanoscopic nuclear agents and could act in space with the use of small suit that would make them move in space. These suits were also used by the teams that were in charge or repairing S-D-1 and the ships that docked at some of the external docks.

Now, the only possible treat was a rebellion or an enemy attack.

Teh’Rak Report

Projects:
()Pathogen-class ship, 7 posts left.
(
)Increase ship production to 10 000/post, 1 posts left.

------------------
Reine de ce Monde.

Grunadulater watched as the Latcher in the containment room was being operated on. It was still alive, but it had the virus. The room had been sprayed with Plauge, but this hand't destroyed the virus, just kept it at bay. The room was cleared of Shar' Naddians and a new device that emmitted radiation was activated. The Latcher slowly shook, then it exploded. Living sensors showed that the Virus was in hybernation, in tiny spores that protected them. This would be harder than Grunadulater had thought.

------------------
"I'm gonna drop you like Third Period French!"
-Ocean's 11

"It's going to be difficult to install tachyonic shielding on this design," a young Kayan scientist said, looking over the supercruiser designs the Azdgari had provided. "The hull called for on this warship is simply too thick. It'll disrupt the tachyonic flux."

"Even if we replace it with polymer compounds," a young woman next to him remarked, "It'll still be difficult to get a tachyonic flux through a hull that thick. We'll need to have the engineers help us design a thinner, more streamlined hull. I'm afraid when we're done with it, the armor won't provide more than a couple hundred units of protection."

"Still," the first scientist commented, "the tachyonic shielding will more than compensate for the loss in armor. Plus a lighter hull will allow for us to improve the ship's acceleration and speed slightly."

"True," the second scientist mused. "Still, the power conduits are partially encased in the hull. We'll have to re-design those as well. This project is going to take quite a bit of doing."

"Then we'd better get started," said the young man, with a smile.

---

Kayan Construction Update:
Build a Sixth Tachyonic Generator - 9 posts, 7 remaining
Alter Supercruiser Plans to Kayan specs. - 6 posts, 5 remaining

6000 ships built, total Kayan fleet is now about 680,000

------------------
"One day you'll find your whole life has changed - act quick, be brave, your heart will show you the way"

Afa

The few T.R.S.A. ships that had survived the Sheago battle were now training with the Pirates in preparation of an offensive against the Azdgari Imperial Raiders. The raiders might become the raided...

The much faster Pirates ships would be used to break the enemy’s rank, while the Teh’Rak ships hold tight together so that their anti-matter batteries could spread a protective wall in front of them when the Azdaras can close enough to be shot.

The training secession continued on for a few day...

Afa

-What do you think will happen if the Azdgari charge a few world of us, said a Captain at the assembly.

-As usual, you will return fire like the first Pyrates have done centuries ago. Also, we will provided close support as soon as possible. This means when the NSI-4200-Korellian border is in better shape than now, responded Fri Eag.

-Well, this seems all right...

-Remember, if you want some other things, like ship designs, we are ready to share, as long as it is a winner-winner trade!

Akrion III

-In order to counter the enemy’s vast assaults, we need a defensive measure that can allow us to shoot, will remaining protected. This new kind of shield, if it can be called as a shield, will be oriented in any direction or simply surround the ship. Also, it will be able to share its qualities to other ships.... The Thoron Energy Projector Project shall start!

Teh’Rak Report

Projects:
() Thoron Energy Projector, 8 R& D posts left, 3 to implement.
(
)Pathogen-class ship, 6 posts left.
(*) Ship production of 10 000/post.

------------------
Reine de ce Monde.

Shaego
The Horosk fleet had been visible for some hours, reparing and reloading its weapons. Now it was ready to join the rest of the Horosk fleet, and take the fight to the Akrahd. A few skirmishes would keep the Akrahd busy.

--------

(Edit:Redchigh didnt post. gah.)

--------

Projects
Upgraded Energy Armour
ETA:2 posts

Enhanced Stealth Systems
ETA:1 Posts

Other
Colonisation of Va'Lest and Nam'Nikar on infrastructure already built. ETA:3 posts.

--------

Horosk Shipyard Construction
Construction rate at 100%

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

Voted most likely to be a serial killer by Insane Asylum - 2002

(This message has been edited by RMA (edited 06-05-2002).)

(This message has been edited by RMA (edited 06-05-2002).)

MOD- Grundy.

a) It is impossible for anything to dive in the way of a beam. So your little "fighter protecting Hyperion" idea is revoked. Beams travel at light speed, and on top of that, my beams have no "charge-up" that is apparent externally.
🆒 To get to the Ixion, you'd have to break through thousands of ZSN ships.
c) You don't know the Ixion as any different from any other Zira. Your specific attacking of the Ixion is using OOC knowledge.
d) The impact of hyperplasma sockets is not enough to really push a Zira back very far, and for another thing, the instant acceleration makes being pushed back practically non-existant.
e) 25 Latchers wouldn't get close enough - you've got the Ixion's entire firepower, and railgun fire and thousands more ships that can destroy them. Don't forget - if this is the flagship, the majority of the particle railguns in the entire fleet will be trained on protecting it with covering fire.
f) Scarab Discs are not being fired at Latchers, as I said.
g) There is no little "manouevre" you can do to confuse a disc. These babies will automatically pick a new target whenever they want, and they never, ever, do anything silly like flying the wrong way. Hell, if you jam them, they don't suddenly turn around and act like an idiot - they continue on and, in most cases, still hit, without targetting.
g) Scarab discs are well enough protected to survive a little attack by plasma - and even though they aren't massively fast, your plasma isn't fast enough or accurate enough to target them. Oh, and more importantly, hyperplasma sockets were never mentioned as a PDS, and thus they aren't. Full stop.

From the boarding of the Ixion to the end of that scene; revoked. No offence, of course, and I'm sorry, Grunadulater, but I can't let massively unrealistic things like that happen. Have you even forgotten that my ships are resistant to EMP? And how would you slice through all that armour, out of curiousity? What about the dampener, which would likely effect the EMP you're emitting as well?

Shar' Nadda
When the reports flooded in of inexplicable deaths within ZSN ships in action, Teraoph was stunned. "A weapon of these aliens?" he asked quietly to the other various officers who had gathered quickly.

"I doubt it. It seems to be affecting their own," replied one aged Igadzran.

Teraoph smashed his fist against the table angrily. "Possibly another species beyond the aliens unleashed it. Or it could even, perhaps, be an independant species in itself. What's the situation?"

"It somehow penetrated our phasic layered shielding, the dampener, and our tritanium hulls. I'd imagine it's airbourne in the artificial atmosphere, and quite possibly able to move of its own accord to have so much effect in a three dimensional environment as vast as space."

Teraoph shook his head. "It must be feeding off something. It seems to effect all organic tissue, but this couldn't have survived for thousands of years without all of the cells dying. Some kind of solar reaction, maybe? Residual energy within space? Zeropoint, perhaps?"

"It's possible. Either that or they multiple massively upon 'feeding time', and are able to enter a form of advanced hybernation otherwise. It's definately a virus, though, and not anything else. The signs all point towards that."

"Thank God SMC is still military class, and as such in highest security," Teraoph murmured. "I'd suggest an evacuation of the SMC bases."

"We started then when the aliens took Valenna."

Teraoph nodded. "This type of thing might find other ways to spread than just to the Large Megellanic Cloud, though. It's our duty to destroy it, isn't it? Is it possible?"

A Zidagar woman, wearing the black robes of a scientist, spoke up. "We have absolutely no idea on what will work here. I seriously doubt a change of temperature will be effective; if it's able to pierce tritanium hull and treat shielding as if its nothing, a little heat won't do anything. If they can survive while floating through space - although I believe they may be using some form of natural 'sails' on their body to catch positron particles (OOC: gah, I heard something like this somewhere, and these places tend to be vaguely nearing on being correct, but I can't remember the particle - could very well be tachyons or something else altogether) to act as a primitive from of travel - then lack of food won't make a difference."

"Then what would you suggest we do? Once we disengage from this damned battle."

"I suggest we lay it a massive bait of organic tissue," she replied coolly. "It can obviously pick its targets, so something like this would be impossible to avoid. We might very well have to capture something off these aliens to act as the bait - perhaps their infestation of Valenna, I'm not sure yet."

"And then what?" questioned the aged Igadzran, whose rank was commodore.

"A gamma warhead. Irradiate everything. Nothing living will survive a high power gamma warhead - it's perhaps the best bet we have here. I doubt a quantum powered or anti-matter explosion here would do the trick, somehow."

"Where are we going to get a gamma warhead?"

"Oh, that's simple ," she retorted, smiling. "That type of radiation is a natural side effect of the IXD's weaponry. That's why the crew of any IXD ships drop dead after a while. If the Council would let us modify a few thousand IXD ships, we could send them to this bait and detonate them. The standard explosion would be huge enough as it is, the radiation leakage will be deadly, and I'm sure we can reverse engineer a few gamma radiation mines - after all, humans were using gamma hundreds of years ago."

*Technology

Zirada Upgrade: 6/7
Izirion Fighter: 4/12

Cygna Cluster Outposts: 1/3 -halted-
Aries Primus Colonisation: 2/6
Upgrading Shipyards with mass duplication: 4/5

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

(This message has been edited by SilverDragon (edited 06-05-2002).)

8th Horosk Carrier Battle Group
Fleet Admiral Jani looked at the countdown to realspace entrance on the holoscreen. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
'Sir, we have entered Strand League space, transmitting message'

'Strand League, the 8th Horosk carrier Battle Group is here to assist you under terms of our alliance. Please transmit what you wish us to do.'

--------

Projects
Upgraded Energy Armour
ETA:1 posts

Enhanced Stealth Systems
Horosk Stealth systems now actively react to enemy sensor probes, making them far more effective, and making it far harder for the enemy to establish a lock-on even when they know a ship is near. The jamming abilities have also been improved, allowing them to adapt during battle, and 'learn', meaning they get more effective as the battle goes on.
ETA:Complete

Shipyard Upgrades
The technology gained from the Strand League is expected to boost production considerably, especially as it will allow the smaller shipyards to output more, and the central yards to increase efficiency massively. ETA: 5 posts

Other
Colonisation of Va'Lest and Nam'Nikar on infrastructure already built. ETA:2 posts.

--------

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

Parliament Hill, Teh'Rak

-Our new shipyards can now produce about ten thousand ships, said the logistical advisor for the T.R.S.A.. They are distributed following the needs of the moment using the Battle Group system. The rest of the ships created are gathered in a Reserve Corps, where they train more and can be distpatched throughout the Clan. A Corps is formed by two thousand ships, so two corps form a BG.

Later:

-Has the Akrahd Valanor Clan responded to our response?

-No sir Psack.

-They should, the situation is problematic all around since the Tronoak leader has been killed, things have to be modified.

Korellian

The Battle Groups were preparing themselves for the offensive that would promote once again the greatness of the Clan through the Great Expansion ideal. Constant excercices were held in areas of the system were a few hundred ships praticed their skill as a warm up for the next few day's offensive.

Akrion III

The TEP is a external shielding device that protects any Teh'Rak ship behind it. On larger ships, it can be oriented in any direction and can take any form or size. Though, a larger TEP field is weaker than a concentrated one. It has the capacity to stop any incoming type of weapon. Any ships touched by it is also damaged (shield and armour) and deviates from its course like if it had hit a wall, mostly for fighters. Its use is limited by the thoron engine that implemented in the ship.

Teh’Rak Report

Projects:
() Thoron Energy Projector, 8 R& D posts left, 3 to implement.
(
)Pathogen-class ship, 6 posts left.

Ship Count:
(*) ??? + 10 000;

-Two more Battle Groups present in NSI-4200,
-Other 2 000: Part of the T.R.S.A. Reserve Corps

------------------
Reine de ce Monde.

Redchigh read over the latest reports... Sheaghi was supposedly under Azdgari control, although no word was in yet, and Angien was still en-route.
(Ne Demiord will post final battle info)

Redchigh read over, and noticed the old message from the Horosk. He quickly typed them a message...

Message to: Horosk
We would like to thank you for helping coordinate the battles against the Teh'Rak. To show our thanks, the designs for the Azdgari Supercruiser are included, along with the Shield Ram, Phase-Neutron weapons, and Shield Drones- major outfits on the SC.
Although we are in debt to you, we graciously ask for your help once again,only technological this time. We would like to ask for your help in outfitting our Frigates with Stealth and cloak technology, and at least Stealth grids on our Supercruiser, Cloaks if possible. We understand this will be a major outfit, so we will also be willing to give you assistance if you need it, possibly help in building your supercruiser. Thanks again.
End
---------------------------------------
Research and Development
1. Defensive Carrier Outfitting
ETA- 0 posts COMPLETED (outfitting time, no Research required.)(/b) **Advancement- Completed. **

2. Kamikaze Azdara development
ETA: 0 posts COMPLETED (research time)(/b) **Advancement- Positive. **
2B. Shipyard construction is devoted to producing 50% of Total Output to Kamikaze Azdaras.

3. Phased Neutron Beamer
ETA: 7 posts (research time) Advancement- Negative. Frozen due to Limits.(/i)

4. Azdgari Arada Upgrade
ETA: 5 posts (research time) Advancement- Negative. Frozen due to limits.
---------------------------
Shipyard Orders:
50% of output is Kamikaze Azdaras. PP=20,000 T=20,000
50% is working on a new Supercruiser. PP=1/25th T=1/25

------------------
~Diane Kinsman

Horosk R &D;
Data recieved from the Azdgari has prompted a review of Horosk projects, and how the Azdgari techs may be intergrated.
Azdgari Supercruiser: The supercruiser is a powerful ship, and it is believed that its armour value can be tripled, by replacing the current armour in the design with Horosk armour, and using the SFR. Using the newly aquired multi-emitters, it may be possible to increase shield power as well. All other weapons systems are likely to be replaced as well.
Shield Ram: This should prove very useful on the interceptor design, and be devestating against the Rarkyl.
Shield Rone: More investigations need to be done into this, but it may prove useful.

--------

Horosk Shipyard
Horosk shipyards ahve confirmed that they can refit Azdgari Frigates and a supercruiser with cloaks, although the stealth mechanism may take longer due to the way it functions. Work has begun using the facilities in Horath, and shipyard ships are on the way to help.

--------

Projects
Upgraded Energy Armour
recharge rates have increased, and its ability to absorb damage has almost doubled.
ETA:Completed

Shipyard Upgrades
The technology gained from the Strand League is expected to boost production considerably, especially as it will allow the smaller shipyards to output more, and the central yards to increase efficiency massively. ETA: 4 posts

Azdgari Supercruiser & techs research and intergration
This project will look into intergrating Azdgari tech plans with Horosk tech plans. Work is expected to be quick due to the EMC. ETA: 4 posts

Other
Colonisation of Va'Lest and Nam'Nikar on infrastructure already built. ETA:1 posts.

Azdgari ship refits. ETA:6 posts

--------

------------------

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**MOD- Grundy.

a) It is impossible for anything to dive in the way of a beam. So your little "fighter protecting Hyperion" idea is revoked. Beams travel at light speed, and on top of that, my beams have no "charge-up" that is apparent externally.
🆒 To get to the Ixion, you'd have to break through thousands of ZSN ships.
c) You don't know the Ixion as any different from any other Zira. Your specific attacking of the Ixion is using OOC knowledge.
d) The impact of hyperplasma sockets is not enough to really push a Zira back very far, and for another thing, the instant acceleration makes being pushed back practically non-existant.
e) 25 Latchers wouldn't get close enough - you've got the Ixion's entire firepower, and railgun fire and thousands more ships that can destroy them. Don't forget - if this is the flagship, the majority of the particle railguns in the entire fleet will be trained on protecting it with covering fire.
f) Scarab Discs are not being fired at Latchers, as I said.
g) There is no little "manouevre" you can do to confuse a disc. These babies will automatically pick a new target whenever they want, and they never, ever, do anything silly like flying the wrong way. Hell, if you jam them, they don't suddenly turn around and act like an idiot - they continue on and, in most cases, still hit, without targetting.
h) Scarab discs are well enough protected to survive a little attack by plasma - and even though they aren't massively fast, your plasma isn't fast enough or accurate enough to target them. Oh, and more importantly, hyperplasma sockets were never mentioned as a PDS, and thus they aren't. Full stop.

a) Unless the beams actually ran away from a Latcher, why wouldn't anything be able to dive into the way of it? What does the speed of the beam matter?
b)Your right. Oops.
c)Your right. Oops.
d)Not even a wall of plasma more than the size of a Zira?
e)Again, your right. Oops.
f)You didn't say that they weren't not being fired at Latchers.

Led by the Ixion, the ZSN fleet remained together instead of scattering out. They made a brave charge right into the very heart of the 95,000 Shar' Nadda creatures, while tens of thousands of Scarab discs and the railgun fire cleared the way. ZSN pushed through, eliminating anything that got too close, until it broke out at the other side of the alien defenders, and then turned 180ş and prepared for another charge back to meet with the reef.

g)Sorry, but I asked you for the specs of this and you never really gave them to me. My mistake.
h)PDS? And yes, I didn't hit a lot of Discs, but they all couldn't have evaded the plasma. And do they have shields? If not, then they would be toast in Hyperplasma.

------------------
"I'm gonna drop you like Third Period French!"
-Ocean's 11

BATTLES OF SHEAGO & SHEAGI

The long hours of the battle had ended with a dramatic scene in the two systems. The Teh’Rak forces were outnumbered but their long range plasma rail guns were able to damage their opponents. When they came at close range, the bigger canons of the T.R.S.A. started to shot at the Kayan, Horosk and Azdgari ships. However, the sheer number of ships made the task of keeping Sheagi and conquering Sheago impossible. The two Teh’Rak fleets totalizing 57 900 ships, 27 020 in Sheago and 30 880 in Sheagi could not resist. At this point, Commander Fri Eag left Sheago with three divisions in direction of NSI-0320 to divert the attention of the AIR, Kayan Alliance forces and Horosk Union vessels.

However, it would be know to be a vain manoeuvre, since the AIR had plan to use its super cruiser to retake Sheagi. Sir Nedeja Psack asked the best from all his forces, meaning to concentrate the fire on the single most important ship of the system, the Azdgari super cruiser. Sadly for the Teh’Rak Clan, the AIR was backed by many Horosk warships. The Akrahd leader commanded a general retreat to NSI-4200 where it would receive more support from five other divisions. The AIR was not as interested to fight against the Teh’Rak again in another system as it was to retake Sheagi. They stayed there, but realized that explosive had detonated and ruined all military facilities as well as civil important location, mines had been laid at critical points on the planet. The super cruiser would have to be repaired elsewhere.

Azdgari loses:

-9 500 out of ?. The cruiser necessitates quite some repairs.

Kayan loses:

-6 500 out of 50 000

Horosk loses:

-6 000 of 59 250

Teh‘Rak:

-27 020 out of 54 040

-Anyone disagreeing, raise your voice.
-A more entertaining battle story should be written in the during the week or week-end, as I am leaving for a kayaking trip.

Rossis

Three Battle Groups were in Pirate space preparing the fourth part of the Great Expansion.

-I heard on Universal News Channel that a terrorist group had attack some Azdgari buildings. I want to know if you can contact them so that they could make a coup and destabilize their government for so time. Just enough for us to make our move.

Syter

-You are the man, asked Loke Humčne to the pirate Azdgari insider.

-I am more than this. I can speak to all, even Nedeja.

-We can all, may I remind you. The deal is done, you simply need to do the work.

The two man vanished from the surface of the of the planet...

Parliament Hill

-Now that all is set, please take a look at our force distribution, but first our new Battle Groups units:

A Battle group :

-600 fighters
-600 Missile Boats
-550 Dragons
-550 Defilers
-550 Desecrators
-550 Lion Spears
-400 Necromancers
-200 Battleships

Total: 4000

-So assuming it will not be alone, we need to fist fire at it. Then we occupy ourselves with the other matters in our hands.

-That would be a good strategy, since they only have one and it takes a while to construct one, it will not do any more damage after. If we can subverts some of their forces to get need it when it explodes, our job thereafter will be easier.

-What are the loses for the last two battles?

-About 27 020 ships can no more help the Clan. Remember, that now we use Battle Groups per system. So there are now:

Official Secret T.R.S.A. Report , coded

-From the 300 000 ships before the battles, we lost 27 020 ships; Remains now 272 980 ships;

-A Battle Groups equals 4 000 ships and one BG per none Four Arms system; Remains now 180 980 ships

-Korellian IV:
7 BGs for a total of 28 000 vessels, remains 152 980 ships;

-Cheble:
1 BG that constantly patrol for a total of 4 000 ships, remains 148 980;

-Korellian II:
8 BGs for a total of 32 000 ships, remains 116 980;

-Tromosh II:
2 BGs totalizing 8 000 ships, remains 108 980;

-Korellian III:
8 BGs for a total of 32 000 ships, remains 76 980 ships;

-NSI-4200:
S-D-1 + 10 BGs for a total of 40 001 units, remains 36 980 ships;

-Afa:
3 BGs (escaped) for a total of 12 000, remains 24 980 ships;

-Korellian:
6 BG making 24 000 ships, remains 980

-NSI-1312:
Patrolled by 980 ships, remains 0.

Adding Recently Produced Ships

-NSI-4200:
S-D-1 + 12 BG, 48 001 units,

-NSI-1312:
Constant patrol of 2 BG and 980 ships.

-Rossis:
5 BG (3 + 2 newly constructed ones)

Teh’Rak Report

Projects:
() Thoron Energy Projector, 7 R& D posts left, 3 to implement.
(
)Pathogen-class ship, 5 posts left.

------------------
Reine de ce Monde.